• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
They're trying to plant it in our unconscious

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Hey there you fabulous Lucario mains. I don't suppose any of you have a .gif of his side-smash, do you? I wasn't able to find one with a quick search and was hoping one of you might have one.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The joke is on you, doesn't work on mobile site.

Last edited:

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
So since there's been next to no discussion on just about anything here since the dark ages I wanted to know where you guys stand on the #freessbb movement?

tekkie

Smash Master
it's where the last 10 competitive Brawl players left standing are getting together to try to get Brawl more popular/worthy of MLG/EVO by not changing anything at all or doing anything different while simultaneously trying not to offend or offput a single person by any means

everyone involved is either an MK main, a pro ICs from NY/NJ, or a mid-level commentator, so, you know, people us regular beer-drinking flag-waving smalltown midtier folk can relate to

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Brawl will probably die when Smash 4 hits.

Unless somehow Smash 4 is bigger mess.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Eh.
I strongly believe smash 4 will be good. Really all it comes down to for me is not having a metagame dominate by 2 characters. I feel like the previous installations of smash were a good stepping point, and now Sakurai's actually looking in too making the game balanced. Even if it ain't upon release, they have the capabilities to patch games now. Perfect balance isn't a possibility in ANY game, and i'm sure we'll still have a few low tier hero's, but so long as they're more grouped together i'm fine.

What i'm REALLY excited for though is to see the rise and fall of all the characters. <3 It's always exciting to see what broken **** people come up with and pull off during the early meta.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I doubt the game will receive balance patches, and I doubt Sakurai cares.

Early meta is always amusing because people try to find something then give the tech ******** names.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
idk I'm so used to ftilt that when I hear sakurai call it "strong side attack" it sounds weird and i assume hes been calling it that since forever

I really doubt S4 will receive patches because each one is basically an admittance of "yeah we hecked up" and we've already seen Sakurai isn't the type to admit when he's hecked up

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I doubt the game will receive balance patches, and I doubt Sakurai cares.

Early meta is always amusing because people try to find something then give the tech ******** names.
You mean how the sheik mains kept trying to name a combo or tech after a bird? lol.

S4 may or may not get patches, I doubt it but if it did that would be cool, but I'm with Indigo on how a lot of the picture reveals like the new ledge mechanics and stuff are a, "well sorry we ****ed up with planking so here is our solution to it!"

I still have hope for the balance...but the team who is behind it was behind Tales of Vesperia's battle system. My favorite tales game but...the battle system was a tad exploitable even at a basic level.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Remember inkdropping? Such a good tech...

I would hope Tuesday's direct would include a demo but that would be wishful thinking.

Maybe a release date? Then I can play Mario Kart until said release date...

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Hey guys, I haven't been here in quite a while.
Anyway, I'll be hopping aboard the ninja frog boat now.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Greninja looks cool, Lucario looks stupidly good, Charizard is...Charizard.

I really wish there was a demo...

Top Bottom