• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Because Lucario is a depressing character to play.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You will jump ship to female Mewtwo.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
FeMewtwo is the future.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nah, just predicting the future.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
the lucario boards needs to have an AC: minigame night. I will dominate you all.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Alex can we now play injustice?

And can you not take a hour to get ready this time. What are you preparing for, im only a scrub! :3

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
That was quite painful to watch as you could've easily beaten that MK. I counted one or two fully charged Aura Spheres, and fully charged ones are essential in this matchup. By not giving yourself a fully charged AS, you effectively limit your own kill options and gave that MK room to make so many mistakes.

STOP AIRDODGING INTO HIM. Stop hiding in your shield, when MK is on the ground and out of range. He got so many free grabs, and here's a hint. If you get punished for something 3 times in a row, you should really stop doing it.

You had many opportunities to cover your *** with the 1 frame FP grab when you would dair close to the ground since that MK was not going to do better punishes such nair or upB.

Either I missed it, but not once did you jab, ftilt, dtilt and kept challenging him in the air when you did not need to.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
That was quite painful to watch as you could've easily beaten that MK. I counted one or two fully charged Aura Spheres, and fully charged ones are essential in this matchup. By not giving yourself a fully charged AS, you effectively limit your own kill options and gave that MK room to make so many mistakes.

STOP AIRDODGING INTO HIM. Stop hiding in your shield, when MK is on the ground and out of range. He got so many free grabs, and here's a hint. If you get punished for something 3 times in a row, you should really stop doing it.

You had many opportunities to cover your *** with the 1 frame FP grab when you would dair close to the ground since that MK was not going to do better punishes such nair or upB.

Either I missed it, but not once did you jab, ftilt, dtilt and kept challenging him in the air when you did not need to.

I know, I'm bad ;_;

LucarioMaster

Smash Apprentice
Dat first stock.
But you need more training in this MU BC ,especially how punish MK, and please STOP air dodging in the air when the mk is near of you

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Yeah, I already heard from the air dodge.

I'm bad at the game, will never be like you guys. Don't waste your time trying to make me good. Australia has a low skill level >.>

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Sorry. Just trying to be honest :(
I dunno dude.
Even if you're being honest about how you feel, that's totally not true!

Pshh.
Sorry if that sounds rude, but really, don't feel too down dude. Even if Australia isn't known to have the best brawl scene you can still improve and become better. There are still people there that are better then you yea? You still have lots of room to grow, learn, and better yourself. Just keep at it and don't give up~

If we're being honest I've been in a ****ing slump lately.
I became to complacent with how I've been placing in tourney and just stopped practicing and now I suck.
Metagame needs to stop evolving. :I

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
BC don't think like that, if you think like that it's more difficult to get better. When i think like that I remember ZeRo who is from here, Chile.
He improved and now he is way better than anyone in Chile, some tournaments he wins 3-0 and now he goes to USA to participate.
So go, take your controller and practice, study match ups, elaborate some baits or try to think when you are in a difficult possition and think the best way to get out.

LucarioMaster

Smash Apprentice
I disagree with you Meta. Zero is playing MetaKnight, right ? Being good with MK is something, being good with Lucario is another. The MU are completely different. We, Lucario Users, don't have as many options as MK and it is easier to punish Lucario than MK. You have to practice in tournaments to gain experience when you're playing Lucario for learn MUs and not only play in practice mode for hours.

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Im not talking about MU or the main that one uses, I used ZeRo as example because his level compared with the bests here in Chile is by far better, he improved a lot and now he wins every tourney that he has participated here in Chile.

But you have a point, mastering Lucario is more difficult than mastering MK.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I agree with LucarioMaster. The lower you get on the tier list the more read based your character becomes. You really have to understand situations. Lucario players need to understand player tendencies and how to exploit them. Execution is important, but lucario just isn't that technical.

Take MK for example though use of technical gameplay you can force opponents to extremely limiting situations. And when I see mid-level MK player mess up it isn't because they didn't have the read they didn't internalize the options and execute on the read to the fullest extent.

Steam

Smash Hero
I kinda lost interest in brawl when we had a MK legal tourney and up and comming players would take games from my lucario but then I just brought out pocket MK and dominated.

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Well here in Chile you don't see a lot of MK, at least compared to the tourneys in US, and the players that main MK and don't use as pocket are few so you see variety of characters.

yeah thats what im gonna try to do

so does this mean all lucario mains are gonna jump to villager when smash 4 rolls around

Top Bottom