• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Spiders lay at least a couple dozen eggs every couple of days. And those are the spiders who suck at procreation.

If that spider got around a bit you may need a flamethrower.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
You know what RT, I take back that gif.

Your outlook is starting to make sense.

and you're not ugly (Trela pls confirm)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Oddly enough, spiders do not frighten me very much. But centipedes? They freak me the **** out, and those ****ers are always showing up in my house. Probably why I don't see many spiders.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I bet I could find a spider somewhere around my house in under a minute.

Edits: Yep. Nice & large Black Widow.

[collapse=Warning! Spider!]
[collapse=No really, large image of a spider]

[/collapse][/collapse]

Fun fact: taking this picture was almost the death of my phone. I brushed a web fragment right after I took the picture, and freaked out. Dropped my phone but it landed on a towel; so lucky. :b:
FFFFFFFFFFFF that.

Oddly enough, spiders do not frighten me very much. But centipedes? They freak me the **** out, and those ****ers are always showing up in my house. Probably why I don't see many spiders.
I know that feel. One of my childhood homes had a cellar and my room was directly above it. Basement centipedes are the most horrifying thing to encounter as a 10 year old.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
FFFFFFFFFFFF that.

I know that feel. One of my childhood homes had a cellar and my room was directly above it. Basement centipedes are the most horrifying thing to encounter as a 10 year old.
oh god OH GOD

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't mind.

If there's a black widow, it'll only depend if it's the end of me getting bitten or him on a shoe when we encounter each other.

And then not a single crap will be given after that.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
My sister got bitten by a centipede once. A big nasty thing with huge red mean pincers. I had a slightly smaller one crawl right over my toe many years later and realised what she must have felt.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
I killed a tarantula recently that just up and attacked me in the garage. I struck it with a broom and a Kaizo Trap-ish leg flew straight at my face but I deftly dodged it.

Haven't seen much centipedes recently, though. My last encounter with one was in the shower. : |

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Tarantulas are cool. They won't even bite you unless they feel threatened. Not mention that even if it bit you, you wouldn't die from it unless you're allergic. They may be creepy crawlers, but they're awesome to keep pets. They may bite you anyways, of course. But that's probably because you aren't respecting them properly. And instead of biting, they acutally retreat more often.

Respect your neighbor Mr. Tarantula, please. They're just like dogs.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Tarantulas are cool. They won't even bite you unless they feel threatened. Not mention that even if it bit you, you wouldn't die from it unless you're allergic. They may be creepy crawlers, but they're awesome to keep pets. They may bite you anyways, of course. But that's probably because you aren't respecting them properly. And instead of biting, they acutally retreat more often.

Really? I never would have guessed, honestly. Now I feel worse than I already did. I guess I'll settle with scaring them off instead. I swear though, that one had malevolent intentions the way it was coming at me, purely gut reaction.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
You show me a 12 foot python I'll probably ask to hold it, but that 1 cm diameter spider is gonna turn me into a 12 year old girl.

Browny

Smash Hater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kJ09FpWoaM

Trela

Smash Lord
While we're still on the subject of insects, on my way back from work yesterday, I saw two massive cockroaches on a manhole fighting to the death over a leaf.

Why do I even?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
While we're still on the subject of insects, on my way back from work yesterday, I saw two massive cockroaches on a manhole fighting to the death over a leaf.

Why do I even?
Because they want to be your roach bros.

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
You show me a 12 foot python I'll probably ask to hold it, but that 1 cm diameter spider is gonna turn me into a 12 year old girl.
I know that feeling. I have a mild-ish arachniphobia. As for snakes, i'm definitely nervous about them but if I know they haven't bitten people and can be held (or they're a friendly python, wild or no) i'm happy to hold them.

And lol, ryuka. Red-backs don't scare me anymore. They're EVERYWHERE out here. under chairs, under tables, under beds, under everything. I used to be scared of them, a long time ago. Now it's just kinda like, "eh, they won't bite unless they feel threatened."

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Be careful Red Ryu, there may be spider in your house watching....waiting...plotting...

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
There's black widows, wolf spiders, and brown reclusives in my area.

Two out of those 3 can be deadly. :urg:

Top Bottom