• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
My only gripe with the game is the character design. Not there playstyles, there playstyles look pretty interesting! As far as looks and personallity go, there about as interesting as butterless toast.

Cept Peacock. Peacocks awesome. :3

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Peacock best skullgirl

zoning skullgirl with a million old cartoon references

and she has cable s.HP

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The slowness of the game is apparent in the gameplay that's been on Youtube for a long, long time now.

It's like watching two ridiculously dressed up sloths fight. :applejack:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh wow, totally take back everything I said!
Right when I was talking **** about it, my buddy busts there the door and goes "Duuuude, I got skullgiiirllls!"

Its, actually really fun. The graphics are alot more appealing on a big screen, and the gameplay feels sliiightly slower then blazblue. Really fun game. Peacocks so beastly though. That keep away games rediiiculous.

It just needs more characters though. 8 characters is not good enough when have fighting games out right now with like 50.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Well I would wait a month for skull girls. If there seems to be strong following after a month then get it. A lot of these downloadable fighting games communities fall off a cliff.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I like spike because boy power n dragons n stuff. :3
Downloading the full skull girls right now! I'll give ya'll my full feed back on it after a few days of Peacocking.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
....dude.
GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!

Seriously, what made ya think i'd play parasoul? I gotta admit. She's rediculously fun. So much dirty set ups after a few minutes in training mode, and the range on her pokes are amazing. I use her and cerebellum. Havn't lost a battle online yet.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
OH MAN!!!! I can't BELIEVE I missed a fedora discussion!!!

Also, if I were rich I don't think I'd do anything with that much money. I'm actually already content with everything.

John2k4

The End of an Era
For a moment I thought my eyes were going screwy. Different colors in a post. :laugh:

Top Bottom