• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

iLink

Smash Champion
OMG that's the exact same laptop I'm using and its just really weird seeing it like that while I'm typing this...

On a side note, one of you SoCal lucarios need to let me know if you can house me during a a decently sized tourney down there. There's like no Lucarios in NorCal : (

Zucco

Smash Master
Welp, I did horrible this weekend. Honestly I cant remember a time where I could feel myself just falling apart. Running into moves I shouldn't get hit by, reaction time cut in half, moves not coming out when I do them bad DI ect. 3 hours of sleep is clearly not enough for these things, but I can never get enough sleep now because I always stay at my friends house friday night so that we get to the tournament quicker.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
At least you didn't ****ing pee your pants because you got lost in a university trying to find a fellow lucario who was holding up the bracket by being late AND a bathroom at the same time and failed.

:(

**** I had to play the whole day with wet pants

iLink

Smash Champion
I just realized, I almost never go the the bathroom during a tourney because they are almost always occupied...

Also when/what is the next tourney down there that you guys are going to and is at least 30-40+ people?

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
I just realized, I almost never go the the bathroom during a tourney because they are almost always occupied...

Also when/what is the next tourney down there that you guys are going to and is at least 30-40+ people?
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8205

World 3-1, its run by one of SoCal's best TO's dai. However for something like a regional, you're better off waiting a few months.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Apex 2 is too far away (guestimation, could be longer) drive and impossible to make due to lack of car.

And happy V-day.
-t2

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
I think I'm getting sick. Had a sore throat all day yesterday and still about the same today. I'm sure I'll be better if the Lucarios give me some milk chocolate.

culexus・wau

Dark chocolate is good for you.

Dark and Hazelnut are the best in my opinion.

Pitbull I might have a remedy I think but I need to know if it feels like theres congestion or it just hurts.

culexus・wau

Dark Chocolate represents tough love.

Its bitter.

but its healthier then the sweetness of milk chocolate.

Mewter

Smash Master
What's with all the dark chocolate hate?
If you don't like dark chocolate... you just can't be human!

Top Bottom