• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Energy: The Lucario Force New and Improved

Trela

Smash Lord
Heh, wow. What is yoll's opsession over my Diddy? Who am I? M2K!?

I shall repeat myself: I am beatable. There is a lot of players out there who can beat me! (3-stock perhaps)

Btw, I will not be re-joining the Clan. I'm really sorry about this SSK. Even though I'm almost fully organized, I've made plans for other things I'm gonna do. Again, I'm really sorry.

=Trela=

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Heh, wow. What is yoll's opsession over my Diddy? Who am I? M2K!?

I shall repeat myself: I am beatable. There is a lot of players out there who can beat me! (3-stock perhaps)

Btw, I will not be re-joining the Clan. I'm really sorry about this SSK. Even though I'm almost fully organized, I've made plans for other things I'm gonna do. Again, I'm really sorry.

=Trela=
damm trela tell me when you are reorganized so we could run the clan again.

Zay

Smash Rookie
...Nobody got the PINGAS bit?

Money Matches > Everything else.

Anybody want to brawl? I warn you: I completely fail again!

Reason why is because I only get on when somebody asks me to, and nobody has asked me to brawl in ... 2-3 weeks.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
...Nobody got the PINGAS bit?

Money Matches > Everything else.

Anybody want to brawl? I warn you: I completely fail again!

Reason why is because I only get on when somebody asks me to, and nobody has asked me to brawl in ... 2-3 weeks.
Lol @ money being a better incentive than tourney status.

Fallen_Lucario

Smash Rookie
Nickname Fallen_Lucario
Location New Jersey NJ (mid atlantic)
E-mail zepheal_101@hotmail.com
Instant Messenger dont got one
Friend Code 0430-8274-8649

i would wanna join do i gotta be tested or somethin

im an ok lucario player (i dont like bragging so i say im okay idk how good i am everyone has a different oppinion about "good") i am a fan of pokemon btw and i really like lucario as a brawler and a pokemon

i posted this on the 21st page but nobody replied so im just posting it again

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Im more then sure Xavant has already passed off the Zonde, and made his own lightning by now.
-t2

Sarc

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Haven't been posting for... awhile. >.>
Anything interesting happen while I was gone?

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
And I was about to say nice to see this thing still running. O well, and if it is, good job in keeping it up!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
That was mean Phil.
You guys had a fun time. But sadly like all good things on the Lucario board, they come to a end. Remember the good times, and look to the future.
And may they be filled with aura memories.
-t2

Trela

Smash Lord
Aura Energy:
We Hardly Knew Ye.
RAWR at u D:

But...it's true...

That was mean Phil.
You guys had a fun time. But sadly like all good things on the Lucario board, they come to a end. Remember the good times, and look to the future.
And may they be filled with aura memories.
-t2
*sniff* that wuz beautiful Tedz...

This Clan is on mah list for "Reasons why I still play Brawl". I would almost have NO friends if I did not try to become a leader. Even though I "crushed" the Clan, I still had a fun time! *crowd awwws*

Actually, Aura Energy is becoming something else, which I will explain after mah Combo Video is released.

=Trela=

|RK|

Smash Marketer
O.......K........???

Anyways....looking at the clan, I see that there are a lot more Lucarios than I'd previously thought; they just don't post anywhere else as much.

Trela

Smash Lord
hey wuz bye.
WOW dude your the worst typer ever LOL

(he's my brother, btw)

How was that mean? I'm giving my dearly departed sort of thing, besides, it's true (we hardly got the tourney going).
Yes, it is true. I have such bad luck with running Tournaments! Either 1. the people never do their match, or 2. they just drop out. This is happening with my current Tournament =( RAWR

=Trela=

Top Bottom