• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aug. 16th-17th: Low Tier City 2! PREREG ENDS TONIGHT Sethlon, Mew2King, Westballz, Wobbles, and More

Oracle

Smash Master
So it turns out nationals are hard work, so im a little behind. Final announcements!
1. Pools will be up in a few hours. Pm is done, melee is 90% done, both round robin.
2. I will be at the venue for 7 to start check in ! If you want to avoid waiting in line early tomorrow morining, show up tonight! All the oos people like k9, dtrong bad, m2k etc. Will be there for friendlies!
3. If you can please bring your setup tonight! It will make things way easier for us tomorrow morning since we can avoid setup time!!! Also we can get tons of mms and friendlies in tonight if its more than just my tv!!!!!!!
4. We will be having at the door registration! Venue is $40, and you can only sign up for an event if it hasnt started yet (ie if you show up at 2, you cant enter anything). Spectator passes will still be $10 at the door.
5. VERY IMPORTANT! I will be enforcing a strict registration cutoff! If you are not THROUGH THE DOOR WITH YOUR BADGE BY THE TIME YOUR EVENT STARTS, YOU WILL BE DROPPED FROM IT IMMEDIATELY, NO EXCEPTIONS! THIS INCLUDES IF YOU ARE STILL WAITING IN LINE WHEN YOUR EVENT STARTS!!! easiest way to prevent this is to claim your badge or register tonight, then you dont have to show up early to get your badge. If you are going to be late for some reason, you must call me at 214 914 2134 and tell me, else there will be no mercy
6. LETS GET HYPE FOR DALLAS FIRST NATIONAL IN HALF A DECADE!

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
http://imgur.com/a/FhYcx

Preliminary pools are up! PLEASE EVERYONE CHECK TO FIND YOUR POOL! IF YOU ARE NOT IN HERE, OR IF THERE IS A REGIONAL CONFLICT OR SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE, POST HERE AND I WILL REVISE THEM TONIGHT! CHECKING TONIGHT IS THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL GET FIXED QUICKLY!! For melee top 3 get out, for PM top 2 get out. Keep in mind that these pools are not final, but will be 90% similar to the final pools. Unless there are significant regional conflicts or any other glaring issue i've missed, those are probably going to be your opponents. There may be people added to your pool come tomorrow from added registration, so keep that in mind.

cOoLi07

Smash Rookie
Oracle my friend and i want to enter the tourney but i had a football scrimmage pop up. I cant skip it and i've already paid for the tourney so i was wondering if we will be able to register/play in the tournament if we are not there till ten thirty to eleven o'clock wil

Last edited:

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
Are we able to register tomorrow morning? I'm still not sure if I want to fork over $55 just to be 2-0'd but I might go out there.

Oracle

Smash Master
Yes, you can register Saturday morning. Also, we're running round robin pools so there is no chance of losing 0-2

Oracle

Smash Master
Wow, day 0 was a blast! Yall missed out if you werent here! I did final checks and fixes on the melee and PM pools, as well as adding a few people. You can find the melee pools here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cd9gCn5p-nDVJRO6AjhQISL3-_b3Q_NvaROaQY1YBNU/edit#gid=0 and the PM pools here:http://imgur.com/a/dp7an Remember, top 3 get out in melee, but top 2 in PM

PLEASE BRING POWER STRIPS AND EXTENSION CORDS! I have a few, but we still need some more, so bring them out! I'll mark them for you so they don't get mixed up. Also there was a pretty big lack of melee setups at the tournament, so if you have even just a cube and melee, please bring it!

I am so sorry it took this long to revise the melee pools; a lot was changed and tio crashed multiple times when I was trying to re add everyone, and there was no internet I could use at the venue. no johns, I'll do better next time.

Excellent tournament guys :) Very well ran, loads of fun. Except for that drunk guy; definitely the MOST unprofessional thing I've ever seen. Especially with minors in the building; that was just a really bad idea to let go "unnoticed."

Last edited:
Top Bottom