• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: What is wrong with this board? --> we're now planning a guide

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Agrees with Kata.

Lol @ the fact 3 non Zelda mains are contributing to the Zelda Guide. Just wanting to throw that out there.

@KLO: Don't sweat the small stuff. If anything next to DM, Eh is very knowledgeable in the Zelda category. If you guys can pull through together for this then you can get in done in no time.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Everybody contributing to the guide uses Zelda as a main, co-main, or strong secondary, so.... I dunno whatchu mean. The only person who doesn't is DTP, but he's finding vids and proofreading/helping with editing, which doesn't really require Zelda knowledge. :dizzy:

The day I have to work with AL is the day I leap off the tallest building I can find.

(P.S. I'm pretty sure Kata was joking.)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Well... anyways!

I suggest the 3 amigos... Kaylo, AlmostLegendary and MrEh working on part of the guide together. I can certainly see some unity being achieved here... Who agrees?

.....anyone?
I wouldn't mind that.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wow. That's a pretty harsh thing to say, don't you think? You're normally nicer than this.
Wait.

I'm nice? :confused: News to me..... (hmm)

In all seriousness, though, I was semi-joking. I guess I forgot how sensitive the Zelda boards are, my badz. (That's not meant to be mean, but you guys are relatively more sensitive than most other forums/people I talk to.)

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Wait.

I'm nice? :confused: News to me..... (hmm)

In all seriousness, though, I was semi-joking. I guess I forgot how sensitive the Zelda boards are, my badz. (That's not meant to be mean, but you guys are relatively more sensitive than most other forums/people I talk to.)
If you were being fully serious that would be pretty worrying tbh.

And is being sensitive necessarily a bad thing?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Be sensitive isnt a bad thing at all.

Being overly sensitive to the point where its practically your first reaction to everything said is a bad thing.

There is a difference.

Thanks for PMing me back Kaylo xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Everybody contributing to the guide uses Zelda as a main, co-main, or strong secondary, so.... I dunno whatchu mean. The only person who doesn't is DTP, but he's finding vids and proofreading/helping with editing, which doesn't really require Zelda knowledge. :dizzy:
I figured I'd do something while I'm here on the Zelda boards :p

I'm here to help.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I'll help with whatever part of the guide needs to get done.

I also planned on proof reading it anyways and adding anything that might have been overlooked w/o telling anyone...

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Being sensitive makes life way difficult.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Uhh.

You do realize that'd be more helpful before it's released, right?
Well lets just put it this way. I was gonna just chill back and not do anything that way I could learn what everyone else does as Zelda (selfishness ftw). But with the lack of Zelda mains I decided I should probably just suck it up and do something...

So just PM anything and everything you want me to do and I will get on it ASAP.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I want something to do! I'm totally PMless! Not that I haven't already received about a million PMs from this thread anyways... but those are for different reasons!!!

Yeah I was semi-joking btw about the 3 amigos but in all seriousness it would be cool if everyone who posts.. (eh and legendary included) contributed something... even if it is for comic value or fantasy contributions (should I say respectively?) =p

I can definitely talk for Britian about making textures... soooo *hints*

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

The day I have to work with AL is the day I leap off the tallest building I can find.

(P.S. I'm pretty sure Kata was joking.)
ROFL again not what I mean but whatever.

I honestly think being too serious is bad for the health.

At any rate I can't contribute anything but the negatives of how bad Zelda can't approach and how much lag Zelda has in EVERY move.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
At any rate I can't contribute anything but the negatives of how bad Zelda can't approach and how much lag Zelda has in EVERY move.
Is it you that always says that or are there like 4 or 5 different yous running around this board? Either or way :psycho:

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
I noticed about this since the very beginning, reason why I limited myself to read-only.

Personally, in 80% of the Threads I read in this Board, I've seen a message degrading Zelda, we ALL KNOW how bad is she, yet you main her, so it leaves it to two choices, you either eat your complaints since sadly, complaining and degrading her won't make her any better or worse, or just change your main chararacte for a Highter Tier, that'd end up your complaining, or at least take it to another board, as long as is 1 less person I see in every Thread degrading Zelda, I'm happy.

MrEh

Smash Hero
I suggest the 3 amigos... Kaylo, AlmostLegendary and MrEh working on part of the guide together. I can certainly see some unity being achieved here...
This guide would be pro if AlmostLegendary wasn't there.

Is it you that always says that or are there like 4 or 5 different yous running around this board? Either or way
Or maybe there's just a lot of me.

as long as is 1 less person I see in every Thread degrading Zelda, I'm happy.
I'm the opposite.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
With Zelda lag, you gotta pick whether you wanna lag at the beginning or lag at the end. x.x

The only exceptions are dtilt and nair. :ohwell:

MrEh

Smash Hero
With Zelda lag, you gotta pick whether you wanna lag at the beginning or lag at the end. x.x
Or you could kill two birds with one stone and use DownB.

Lags at the begining, lags at the end, but is probably Zelda's best move.

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
There we go again, and here's the reason Zelda Boards fails. (This is direceted to more than a half of the people that posted after me.)

On another hand..
Or you could kill two birds with one stone and use DownB.

Lags at the begining, lags at the end, but is probably Zelda's best move.
Lol, I always get a laugh out of this reasoning of MrEh. XD

Top Bottom