• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn South FL: Late Night Dodgeball

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Every Saturday night for the past 3+ years around midnight a bunch of us get together to play which includes a a lot people from the smash community (Riot, C-Hill, NBP Mike, Doodah, Pills, Green Mario, etc)

Now the thing is, its always been open to anyone to come we've just never advertised it, but lately the last 3 weeks or so attendance has been low so I figured it would be time to spread the word and try to get in some new blood.

So this is an open invitation to anyone who would like to come out and have a good time. We play at Holiday Park on Sunrise Blvd in Fort Lauderdale (people come from miami, weston, even palm beach to play).

We usually start to gather at the 7-11 down the street from the park at around 12-12:30am. If anyone is interested to come out and try (its a ton of fun, trust me) you can either post here, get in touch with me on aim (sn = xxslynkeexx) or call me personally @ (561)460-6194.

Masky

Smash Master
wtf... my friend once told me that he went to a 7-11 in Ft. Lauderdale and met random people who were going to go play dodgeball really late at night. I can't believe they were smashers

C. Hill

Smash Rookie
one night i'll show up.
And you can all hit me with balls.
More like you can play on our side and take part in the beasting. D:

Also DERAILING THIS THREAD BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT FLORIDA'S BEST AT LOOOOOOOOOOLZ:

The new Madonna song is amazing!

Alright, resume dodgeball talk.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Green Mario owned tonight, Linguini is probably the hardest target to hit ever cuz hes so small and hides in the back. Cant wait til next saturday night to do it again :D

Top Bottom