• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: North Carolina.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
the legal part was being discussed by admins but w/e, I'll reverse the ban is she really doesn't care.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lol I'm not mad or anything

but that kinda **** gets us cool mods replaced ....then after that...good luck with Virgin killer and Mic_9000 on your cases lol
Bring them here.

I'll give them a good what for. Ain't no one got a hand on me. Ain't no one.

Anyway - being how I sit here alot waiting for stuff to happen, I'm disappointed I missed a topic made by Knorr.

I need details. Anyone who knows what happened - PM me *so no one sees it - get where I'm goin wit dis?*

Also, Gbroro - I don't like that you just target NC due to a Knorr-specific action.

Or was there more to it? I'm watching you, son. Like the moon watches an ever resting earth.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I never got that $10 MM with virgilibirger at ...... whatever that tournament was.............

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhh yeah LOL. I forgot that he did that. XD

Also, ACE, vZakat doesn't know you're kiddin bro. He can have his own opinions until we change his mind at state. =p

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol Malk is basically my alt account, so when the Amy thing happened I changed his avatar to Amy. That's what started the "epidemic" of the Amy avatar.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
actually i think it was the topic that told everyone to do it that really started the epidemic >.>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What has the world come to?
When not even the most honest of men looking for change can stand up and give people a voice of hope?
May his wise, but brief actions live on. in our hearts as a symbol of what we strive to be in a perfect world.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah see, no one can hate Hot Fuzz after they get to know him. =)

What a man.

Edit: Tom I was sad we didn't go to the big WH at TO5. =(

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Where's that image "haters gonna hate" . . .

I need to find it now . . .

I know you posted it before G.

Top Bottom