• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Everyone who has Mik! on their friend roster and people who wanna play me

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
lol Kish(Mangme)? Posting on the forums? Bull****
And yes, Kish just recently (suddenly also) decided to pick up Dedede.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Yes well, aparently a lot of people think that since they come to me through my guide.
I should just upload videos of myself to satisfy people part way.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Ha, deleted me yet Mik? We gotta play sometime.

I'm playing most of the brawl roster now, but Falco is my new main.

Started working on Ness to. Not asking for dittos lol. ;]

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
No Kuro, I havent deleted you. I really wanna play you but we're never on at the same time! And if we are, I cant tell if its u or ur bro :ohwell:

Ah yes Kita, he who played me and really didnt know who I was. Who did you think I amed?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I love _Clinton too.

I should be taken off Ness players on your list List, since technically I'm playing Bowser against you...

Uffe

Smash Hero
No offense, EB, but I've been meaning to play PKSkyler for a long time now which is why I didn't let you join.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Its usually me unless he changes his profile name lol.

I saw your comment but you were brawling when I finished. :/

Uffe

Smash Hero
lol its totally fine
Still, I felt bad. I thought, "I hope he doesn't delete me off his roster." :laugh: I was kind of down about it. After that I wanted to play you, but I also wanted to play PKSkyler. He had done some tournaments and he said, "We'll play in 10 days." But ten days had gone by and so when I saw him on I had to take the opportunity. :laugh:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
lol I wont deete you off my roster unless you are inactive or if you have deleted me, so dont feel so bad, I dont mind. Tell you the truth, I feel the same crummy way also when I have to decline friend battles :laugh:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
lol umm... Im not sure. What happened to Uffe?
BTW, get a weak partner. This is a friend of mine who isnt as Brawl savy as us lol

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
EB let me be your partner if you want a good one! Nah it's okay you can partner with your friend. I'm a bit far from your location I might just make it lag.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Sorry, but I can't work with Rel. He got in my way, used share stock way too much, especially when it wasn't even necessary. (You could see that I intentionally fired a fully charged Charge Shot at his Bowser.) Heck, he didn't even need me on his team, considering that he got the six points, and I was left with nothing but two losses of stock. Then, there was your little team grab attack, which pissed me off real fast, Earthbound360. That was unfair gameplay. The result? A cut up right hand with a shattered TV remote. :mad:

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
hahaha are you serious?

edit: its fair game in TEAM BATTLEs. gotta be careful for team attacks if youre alone. or i guess if your partner isnt there to help you in the moment

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Oh gawd, didnt think you'd take it this seriously. Sorry Rel wasnt the best teammate, but I cant really do much there.

Team grab thing, yeah okay, I mainly did that cuz you started Deathgrabbing me with Marth, and my friend was begging me to do it just once. Sorry, I never really use that unless something is at stake and only as a last resort. Just no deathgrabbing plz.

EDIT: FuPoo, he's talking about this inescapable team combo I did. I only did it cuz my friend really wanted me to. At first I was like, not really, but then the death grab made me snap.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Oh gawd, didnt think you'd take it this seriously. Sorry Rel wasnt the best teammate, but I cant really do much there.
I think you were joking when you said your teammate wasn't as "savvy as us." Well, all right, not as savvy, but quite annoying. Anyway, yes, I did take it seriously. I take Brawl quite seriously. It's the only fighting game that I ever took competitively. Why shouldn't I? It's not a crime. I already know that I lost, and I'm not going to make up excuses for my losses. Heck, there were times when you KO'd your own teammate by accident, and because of that you guys lost.

Team grab thing, yeah okay, I mainly did that cuz you started Deathgrabbing me with Marth, and my friend was begging me to do it just once. Sorry, I never really use that unless something is at stake and only as a last resort. Just no deathgrabbing plz.
Marth's chaingrab? That wasn't even possible to do, since you had a teammate. It's far more difficult to do Marth's chaingrab in this situation. Furthermore, I'm not skilled. There is another kind of chaingrab that is way more dangerous than Marth's, anyway, and it's 0-movement, 0-death. If I could learn that, I'd be unbeatable, and I'd probably lose friends that way.

I want to apologize, though, because I was angry at you when you did the team grab. I thought, "How the heck am I supposed to get out of this?" I did the d-tilt and kicked you away, but still, you guys came back and it just made me explode. That's why I left after that match. I already have a hard time fighting you, Earthbound360. That team grab is only going to make things harder for me. It sounds great for you and whoever is on your team, but for me, urg. :'(

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Okay okay, sorry, I didnt know that you were so competetive with this game. I honestly didnt realize he'd do so well either. He hasnt played Brawl for months, and if you didnt notice, he kinda spammed B moves and commited a bit of suicide.

And i realize the deathgrab wasnt complete, but the fact that you tried with the intent to hurt me made me hate it.

One more thing, my friend is NOT the type of guy who plays Brawl competetively. He plays for fun and really wanted to have fun with the match. He wouldnt stop bugging me seriously (he LOVES to annoy people he'll never meet).

Again, Im sorry okay? Never again. We're still buds right?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Okay okay, sorry, I didnt know that you were so competetive with this game. I honestly didnt realize he'd do so well either. He hasnt played Brawl for months, and if you didnt notice, he kinda spammed B moves and commited a bit of suicide.

And i realize the deathgrab wasnt complete, but the fact that you tried with the intent to hurt me made me hate it.

One more thing, my friend is NOT the type of guy who plays Brawl competetively. He plays for fun and really wanted to have fun with the match. He wouldnt stop bugging me seriously (he LOVES to annoy people he'll never meet).

Again, Im sorry okay? Never again. We're still buds right?
We're still buds. In other news, I have another friend who calls himself "CD." His Game & Watch wasn't as threatening as I thought, but he had items in the first match and won, because he used his Final Smash. In the next round, he was (gay) Luigi. I beat him twice, he beat me three times. Stupid Wario. I need to watch more of how he plays, though. When I went to attack him, he'd always spot-dodge.

He is obsessed with that so much, and I think he chooses certain characters like G&W, Luigi and Wario (he had Diddy Kong last time), because they spot-dodge really fast and can spot-dodge like crazy without getting hit. So, that was lame. I'd like to see you pummel this guy. I end up getting pressured and then start spamming, which makes me predictable. Epic fail. Earthbound360 for god-tier!

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Okay, I'll try.
Wait a sec, what does the C and D in his name stand for? I might already know him. Give me the FC and I'll try.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Sorry, but I can't work with Rel. He got in my way, used share stock way too much, especially when it wasn't even necessary. (You could see that I intentionally fired a fully charged Charge Shot at his Bowser.) Heck, he didn't even need me on his team, considering that he got the six points, and I was left with nothing but two losses of stock. Then, there was your little team grab attack, which pissed me off real fast, Earthbound360. That was unfair gameplay. The result? A cut up right hand with a shattered TV remote. :mad:
I've never seen this team grab before can you explain it? Why did you shatter your TV remote?
Was rel making fun of bowser? Always try to stay calm Dryn no matter how competitive the game. Chances are if you looked for an opening in the team grab you would have gotten out.

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
Wow didn't you see it said dad! That was my dad playing! Yes he plays smash. Don't go accusing me, I don't even use Bowser

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Hey children, play nice. No hatred in my topic of love.

Ref, its inescapable trust me. And yes, as a matter of fact, I CAN explain it.

lol

And Ref, me and my friend were like "Dad? Wouldnt it be funny if it was actually his dad playing?"
Then he won (and got the most points) and we were like "OMFG we just got pwned by someone's dad"
I was like "Naw, that's probably Rel"

O_o

Uffe

Smash Hero
Lol. Dads playing Brawl? I've seen someone post up a video of their dad playing Brawl on Lylat Cruise. :laugh: Of course I didn't see the people, but the name above was "Dad". :laugh:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
lol
Ref, i love how you respod to those insanely random things I put under my profile online.
"Which way did he go sir?"
"Left he went left"

And lol at Uffe doing the same as of today.
"Who DOESNT love corn!?"
"I like corn Mik!"

EDIT: Umm... no one saw this XD

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I've never seen this team grab before can you explain it? Why did you shatter your TV remote?
Was rel making fun of bowser? Always try to stay calm Dryn no matter how competitive the game. Chances are if you looked for an opening in the team grab you would have gotten out.
I threw the TV remote because I was angry.

Rel wasn't making fun of me.

I'll try to stay calm. It's just difficult to stay calm under these circumstances. It's not impossible to escape the team grab. It's just very difficult to get out, especially if you don't have someone on your team.

rel_12 said:
Wow didn't you see it said dad! That was my dad playing! Yes he plays smash. Don't go accusing me, I don't even use Bowser
You know, I wasn't aware that your dad played Super Smash Bros. Brawl, so please cut me some slack.

I'm sorry, rel_12. :'(

Earthbound360 said:
And lol at Uffe doing the same as of today.
"Who DOESNT love corn!?"
"I like corn Mik!"
That was me, actually. :psycho:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Can you explain the team grab? I want to know...
I don't know the real name of it, if there is even a name for it. I just called it "team grab," because it was used in a team battle. Furthermore, unless the two are against each other while in a regular match, I don't see why two persons would use this tactic, unless they didn't like the guy. Anyway, here's what happens. You have persons A, B, and C. A is on one side, and B is on the other side. Their opponent is in the middle.

A_C_B

Now, A grabs C and uses the grab attack. Once C is let go, either because of spinning the analog stick around, or because the grab has run out of its grabbing time, person B then grabs person C. This continues, and person C is stuck in the middle. I escaped once from this today, but they got me a second time, and Earthbound360 struck me with his bat while his teammate was holding me. Think of it like Marth's chaingrab, except with two persons.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Ah it's escapable, but it is really hard. I remember that EB360 and Kishu tried that on me I got out by spot dodging. I laughed because once I spot dodged, the ZSS (Kishu) grabbed MIK!...

I can see why you got frustrated.

Top Bottom