• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Everyone who has Mik! on their friend roster and people who wanna play me

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Sorry, Earthbound360. I guess I had a change of mind. Someone who mains Samus wanted to brawl with me, so I said, "All right, I suppose I'll play on Wi-Fi." I told him like I told you that I decided to quit, but he didn't care. So yeah. Maybe I'll try out that R.O.B. :laugh:

_clinton

Smash Master
I taunted when I was Pit because I hit a baloon with one of my arrows...just in case you didn't here the pop...

GGs in case you didn't see my message...

_clinton

Smash Master
0344-8954-4371 - SSBB (Clint)

On my Gamefaqs page...I have rules set up...I also have my FC in my profile here...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
GGs...god that sucked how my Ness lost his last stock...
See why I don't like Wi-Fi? You said it yourself regarding mine. :laugh: But yeah, good games. My poor Pit, though. :(

Anyway, I'm going to fight some other people that I don't know. It's a shame they'll have items on, though.

_clinton

Smash Master
I don't like wifi that much either...fix your connection or something ok (or get better service if you are going to play a game like SSBB) ^_^

Oh and...it serves your Pit right...don't try looping around the stage on me boy ^_^

Its a lot easier for Ness to gimp him then it is with Lucas...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I don't like wifi that much either...fix your connection or something ok ^_^

Oh and...it serves your Pit right...don't try looping around the stage on me boy ^_^

Its a lot easier for Ness to gimp him then it is with Lucas...
I like to Arrow Loop, though. Haha! Yeah, I didn't know our connection was bad. No one ever told me or my brother. Strangely, though, Earthbound360's connection was green.

_clinton

Smash Master
I was talking about going to the other side of the stage to recover and using WoI to do it...

Well it might be my connection...or the time of day as well...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I was talking about going to the other side of the stage to recover and using WoI to do it...

Well it might be my connection...or the time of day as well...
It's light orange now.

I went to the other side, because I didn't want you to use your PK Thunder on me if I was going to return to the same edge. I hate it when I am at the bottom of the stage. I'm safe against only those who cannot manipulate their projectile in moving in certain directions. I think I need to create a new way to play as Pit as well.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
lol fake going to one side and go to the other
Well, that's a good idea if Ness or Lucas are using their PK Thunder, and the player stops using it, because he or she sees Pit flying to the other side. I could have tried that, but the WoI lasts for so long.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Hey, Mik. Why aren't you ever on AIM? D: It's impossible to contact you through anything else but this thread. D:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I dunno. Im getting "unexpected errors" whenver I try to log on :mad:
I haven't been able to contact any of my other friends also. And have you heard from Kish? He hasnt talked to me in weeks (which is odd because he used to talk to me daily). I cant get on AIM anymore because of that stupid error. He's my partner for the tourney that we're both in.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I dunno. Im getting "unexpected errors" whenver I try to log on :mad:
I haven't been able to contact any of my other friends also. And have you heard from Kish? He hasnt talked to me in weeks (which is odd because he used to talk to me daily). I cant get on AIM anymore because of that stupid error. He's my partner for the tourney that we're both in.
I know. Poor CD & Blade. XD

Anyways, yeah. Kish's been gone for awhile for some reason. Also, I'd recommend meebo.com. It's free, browser-based, and you don't have to sign up or anything.

There might be a problem with your AIM application in the first place.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I wonder if I've gotten any better against you, EB. I think the only way I'd ever be confident of going to a tournament is if I can beat a lot of people on Smashboards. D:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
lol funny team matches earlier. My partner sucked as usual lol.
Its a usual thing for me. When I want a team match, I probably have a nooby friend over or my 8 year old bro is playing.

Still, it was fun :)

Uffe

Smash Hero
lol funny team matches earlier. My partner sucked as usual lol.
Its a usual thing for me. When I want a team match, I probably have a nooby friend over or my 8 year old bro is playing.

Still, it was fun :)
In a way I kind of felt bad. My brother says that's how team battles are at tournaments. Also, sorry that lag was brought in tonight. I felt a little nervous and confident I could beat you one on one. I'm somewhat happy of how I played. I was hoping to at least win once, but it didn't happen. It could have, though! :ohwell: Nice shield to bair, too. Sometimes I feel like I don't play a good Ness. But this feeling got a little worse since I started to use Ike as a secondary. :urg:

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
hey EB, i'll be away from wi-fi for almost more than a month... so if you won't miss me, you can delete me (if you haven't already xD).
but if down the road i ask to battle you, give me priority ;)
lol if you want =P

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Lol @ Lavis
Dont worry Uffe, Im used to losing when Im in team battles :p
And dont give up on Ness! I think you play him well! He's just a hard character to get used to because hissmashes are aerials and his recovery is a pain. Dont ditch Ness! WE NEED YOU :urg:

And thanks OYM. You are like... the second guy here to say it was alright to delete themself.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Lol @ Lavis
Dont worry Uffe, Im used to losing when Im in team battles :p
And dont give up on Ness! I think you play him well! He's just a hard character to get used to because hissmashes are aerials and his recovery is a pain. Dont ditch Ness! WE NEED YOU :urg:

And thanks OYM. You are like... the second guy here to say it was alright to delete themself.
I can't ditch Ness! If I did I'd probably feel bad. I was never fond of the character. But the day I played EarthBound 2 I fell in love with the character because he's so cool! :laugh: I might make Lucas my third character of choice if I can use him properly.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
lol, well, not when Im with Kish. When Kish is on my team, we pwn.
Was Kish the same Kish that was on when I had entered the room that you hosted? If so, I'm sorry to say, but he didn't seem too great. Unless I was brawling with another person under the name "Kish."

Top Bottom