• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn: Atlantic South TO's!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
who are you and where you at? i'm trying to get in touch with you guys.

who are the main to's in the area? small or large; doesn't matter

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Georgia:

FullmetalMike(Anomic_punk)- Host of Tipped of series - Melee
Min- Host of Wabagame related events - Both
Pervatasaurus - Brawl
ImpactClash - Both
GA_wes - Melee
Shin Blanka - Both
TheGreatKazoo - Both

I guess there are more that I can't remember atm but these guys always come to mind whenever it's tourney related.

Omni

BRoomer
which one of those guys host Brawl tournaments?

i forgot to distinguish that

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
FL-
me- tampa - smashfests for brawl melee and possibly in the future 64
hbox- orlando - hosts wato both games
VSA- orlando - hosts VSA both games

thats all i can think of @ the moment that are regular TO's theres more tho

DC

Smash Cadet
FL
DC - Substitute mother****ing TO. I've hosted the ZP monthly at least 3 different times now because Lee hasn't shown up. Hell I even hosted it one time when he was there, lol.

Omni

BRoomer
Well, since you are all here. I'll just save some time:

----------

All Atlantic South TO's,

You're receiving this proposal because you have been recognized as a notable Tournament Organizer in your region.

As you are aware, the Metaknight ban issue has been plaguing the Brawl Community for some time now. With this proposal, we are attempting to gather all of the TO's in the nation who are willing to become an Official Metaknight Allowed Region (OMAR).

As a member of the OMAR, your message to the community is that your tournaments will always be run with Metaknight allowed.

OMAR's main objective is to end the quarrel that has split the community in half so that the community can come together, look ahead, and move forward.

If you are interested in joining the Official Metaknight Allowed Region roster, simply respond to this PM with a "yes" and the name of your region.

If you are unsure and would like to know more information about OMAR, you can reply to me specifically. Rest assured your response will be kept confidential.

Thank you for your time.

---------

I've only sent invitations to Foxy and TheGreatKazoo and they're on board. If you guys are, too, just send me a PM or post here so I can get you into our User Group and roster.

OMAR is growing rapidly nationwide. I didn't realize so many TO's were sick of this MK nonsense.

DC

Smash Cadet
People are still on this bull****? No disrespect to you or your topic but at the end of the day, Meta Knight will never be banned.

End of thread.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
People are still on this bull****? No disrespect to you or your topic but at the end of the day, Meta Knight will never be banned.

End of thread.
Omni is against banning MK lol

LOLOLOLOL I LOVE THIS

time for South Carolina's isolation on this issue to stand out

YESSSSS this is what I was waiting for!!!

Omni

BRoomer
@DC: I'm not sure if you read it completely, but the goal of OMAR is to bring the MK debate to a conclusion with closure. When Metaknight is not banned (again) in 6 months pro-ban will be on top of the issue again bringing up the same argument. Rinse, wash, repeat forever.

With the end mind of terminating the MK fiasco completely several pro-ban TO's have also joined OMAR.

DC

Smash Cadet
That's just it though, there's no chance that the Brawl community as a whole will come to accept either side of the debate. You can't argue this, there will always be qqers that insist Meta Knight should be banned and the opposite.

"OMAR" or not there will never be a concrete "end" to this debate, .he only thing that is for sure in this situation is that Meta Knight will not be banned. In my opinion the best route is to agree to disagree. Anything more is wasted effort.

Omni

BRoomer
Totally cool.

My whole take is that there is no right or wrong answer. Both sides have valid points. I have attempted to agree to disagree in the debate, but there are many stubborn/silly people who believe opinions can be factual or false.

I do believe Omar will end the debate. If an overwhelming amount of TO's around the nation agree to just maintain the status quo then MK banned tournaments will be near impossible less said TO's wish to hurt their region's chances of doing well OOS.

Regardless, if a TO does not wish to join Omar then there are no hard feelings. It's simply an attempt to gather as many TO's who share the same common interest.

Player-1

Smash Legend
If you are unsure and would like to know more information about OMAR, you can reply to me specifically. Rest assured your response will be kept confidential.

Thank you for your time.

---------

I've only sent invitations to Foxy and TheGreatKazoo and they're on board. If you guys are, too, just send me a PM or post here so I can get you into our User Group and roster.

OMAR is growing rapidly nationwide. I didn't realize so many TO's were sick of this MK nonsense.
fail .

Omni

BRoomer
The statement was made for people who did not want to join, or had specific questions or comments.

Obviously, by joining, they become part of a roster that will be made public in the future.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Im the only TO in TN anymore. I host Brawl+ and Melee tournaments, But I Banned MK when I did do vBrawl Tournaments. But that was long ago. MK should stay really. If you wanna invite me to the party ill join up.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
AL Has
Zero_Gamer
TheOneJanitor

those are basically our most active TO's.

Now I will say this, I HATE Metaknight, I wish that he wasn't as much of an *** character as Sakurai made him to be. But I'm agreeing with most of the people who have this opinion "That losing metaknight will kill the community"

:l thats basically all I'm saying, hope things go well.

Omni

BRoomer
Thanks guys! You've all been extremely helpful.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I should just bring the MK debate to every thread Omni posts in so they can make an informed decision. Seems like the right thing to do.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
OMAR's main objective is to end the quarrel that has split the community in half so that the community can come together, look ahead, and move forward.
So basically, you are splitting the community into those in OMAR and those who follow the SBR's decisions? Great plan for bringing everyone together.

AfroQT

Smash Master
ROFL OMAR REGION LOL
OMARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
YO DAWG GOIN TO FL CUZ ITS A OMMMMMMMMARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR REGION

OMMMMMMMMMMARRRRRRRRRRRR

holy **** rofl

Top Bottom