• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn: Atlantic South TO's!

Vts

Smash Champion
AR vts

well that was short list lol.

apirl doing a brawl/melee tournament working on fliers and few things but got to pick a weekend idk if its going to be the 10/11th or 17/18th yet but got a huge venue to use and about to post fliers for other games to be added also.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
So basically, you are splitting the community into those in OMAR and those who follow the SBR's decisions? Great plan for bringing everyone together.
I think the idea is that its mainly non TOs who are pressing so hard to ban MK

it seems that most people who actually run tournaments, either don't care either way, or, since they have lots of experience with tournaments, realize that its not necessary to ban MK.

and if like 90% of the TOs in the country get together and say yo we're not going to ban MK, then maybe everyone will just gtfo and stfu

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think the idea is that its mainly non TOs who are pressing so hard to ban MK

it seems that most people who actually run tournaments, either don't care either way, or, since they have lots of experience with tournaments, realize that its not necessary to ban MK.

and if like 90% of the TOs in the country get together and say yo we're not going to ban MK, then maybe everyone will just gtfo and stfu
If only there was a group of top TOs and players that could somehow discuss and vote on this :\

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey, I ran a Metaknight ban tourney in Florida. Know what will happen in Florida? Nothing. The only thing that will happen different is that C018 will do better. Florida has no reason to ban Metaknight unless their was a global ban. There are like, 3 metaknights worth nothing unless a new one has popped up or someone changed their main: Seibrik, Red Halberd, and Master Raven. THAT'S IT. Alantic South, especially Florida, is the wrong place to bring this Omni.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Ohmarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Omarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We're A Omar Region
Omarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DC

Smash Cadet
Actually if MK was banned in FL, Shaky would start winning tournies cuz Seibrik got his Dedede wrecked to hell and back.

M@v

Subarashii!
OMAR is the name of one of my bosses, lollllll

Actually if MK was banned in FL, Shaky would start winning tournies cuz Seibrik got his Dedede wrecked to hell and back.

Not if you let me grab him >=D

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
As a member of the OMAR, your message to the community is that your tournaments will always be run with Metaknight allowed.
That's a pretty close-minded stance on this issue.

OS: Hey, I think we should ban MK because *insert reason and explanation*.
Omni: Join aahs oh paarish! ALLAH HU AKBAR!!!!

Top Bottom