• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Ike boards.

D

Deleted member

There' so much sarcasm in this thread that I don't think the guy we all main could understand it....

:p

True Fool

Smash Ace
I just got back from reading the first page of this thread...I replied as quick as I could, cuz you know, I luv the Ike boards. F*ck you TC, and f*ck your couch.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
eh wtf this threat is supossed to critics,maybe many guys here are childish and stupid but stop remembering people about it :0 and personnaly I saw worst forum board in my life than this or the roy's board and these are not that discustin.....

True Fool

Smash Ace
This is the Roy boards. I don't know why they changed his name to Ike and made his hair blue. But he has a sword, he's not Marth, he's in Smash, and he has teh phire. SOUNDS LIKE ROY.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
The Ike boards need a cleaning and should use more focus, in my opinion, discussing Ike in Brawl and how to help his game out. Way too much spam. I sometimes feel like I'm at an anime forum.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Yep...Ike boards should be about...Ike :D
I agree. Way too many spam posts and "my clan is the best" or "join my clan" kinda garbage going on now. I think a mod should come through and clean house a little, keeping only the important Ike-centric threads.

Funny thing is, it was actually more how it should be back before we even had the game. :laugh:

DADDY

Smash Cadet
lets face it guys. ike is even worse than roy was in melee. his only good moves are b moves. i mean, honestly, lol. if you play this char you should just restrict your internet viewing to furry pictures and super gay weabo forums.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
lets face it guys. ike is even worse than roy was in melee. his only good moves are b moves. i mean, honestly, lol. if you play this char you should just restrict your internet viewing to furry pictures and super gay weabo forums.
I saw "his only good moves are..." and so no mention of his AAA combo, any of his aerials, any of his tilts, and yea', you get the picture.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Yea the Ike boards are really screwed up now. You got all these little kids spamming stuff, making like 5 threads for the same clan, people thinking they are pro with their videos, its so stupid. This is like the Roy boards..........sigh. I used to post here at the beginning, but when all you kids came, it disgusted me and I stopped posting here. Grow up people, seriously.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Yea the Ike boards are really screwed up now. You got all these little kids spamming stuff, making like 5 threads for the same clan, people thinking they are pro with their videos, its so stupid. This is like the Roy boards..........sigh. I used to post here at the beginning, but when all you kids came, it disgusted me and I stopped posting here. Grow up people, seriously.
Why do others use age as a negative fulcrum in an argument? Many of the /b/ tards are in their early and late twenties, and many 10 year olds are wise beyond their years. Ageism on the internet is what weightism is in real life. Maturity cannot always be based on age, and shouldn't be used as part of an insult either.

remember people, laugh a little... you only live once.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Actually, The childish thing is to give attention to the one u call stupid. If you don't like them, then you wouldn't care about them, right. Even posting with the word attention in the title to gain attetion to insult others, IS childish. Sorry but you prove your own dimise.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Actually, The childish thing is to give attention to the one u call stupid. If you don't like them, then you wouldn't care about them, right. Even posting with the word attention in the title to gain attetion to insult others, IS childish. Sorry but you prove your own dimise.
I'm not calling anyone stupid. That is rude, and I don't see where you formed that idea. I may not like ageist people, but that doesn't mean I don't care about them. I try and change people's views on things, not the the person I was replying to, but anyone who reads it. The internet isn't a nice place, and the reason is because of the anonymity. I just want people to stop posting ageist, sexist, raciest, weightiest, religiously insulting, or anything else spiteful or hurtful.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Why do others use age as a negative fulcrum in an argument? Many of the /b/ tards are in their early and late twenties, and many 10 year olds are wise beyond their years. Ageism on the internet is what weightism is in real life. Maturity cannot always be based on age, and shouldn't be used as part of an insult either.

remember people, laugh a little... you only live once.
Haha, Legion really is everywhere.

And, DADDY...

...obvioustroll is obvious. Epic failure.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Hah, a Roy ****hole ****bag son of a ***** is sad about Roy not getting in when in reality, all you did was join because you think you can get some friends. Sad, indeed. You remind me of MegatronPwnsYou.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Hah, a Roy ****hole ****bag son of a ***** is sad about Roy not getting in when in reality, all you did was join because you think you can get some friends. Sad, indeed. You remind me of MegatronPwnsYou.
eh, who peed in your otherwise delectable coffee? Is there really any reason to troll the topic? Many Ikeians dislike the fact that Roy isn't in, but they blame marth >.> I really don't care who we have, I think they should throw 10-20 clones into the roster ^^

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Personally im happy ike is in their. I mean, they could have just added marth, and no other fe chars. Just be happy that we have 2 chars instead of one.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
eh, who peed in your otherwise delectable coffee? Is there really any reason to troll the topic? Many Ikeians dislike the fact that Roy isn't in, but they blame marth >.> I really don't care who we have, I think they should throw 10-20 clones into the roster ^^
Troll the topic? Name one person here who gives a **** about the ****head author's opinion. That **** better not insult me, or else I put my foot up your *** so far your nose will bleed.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Hey, calm down or leave plz. Theres no reason for that kind of language. We all understand your upset, but jeez, do you have to be so rude about it.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Troll the topic? Name one person here who gives a **** about the ****head author's opinion. That **** better not insult me, or else I put my foot up your *** so far your nose will bleed.
I care about his opinion... I don't care for the anonymity of the internet, insulting someone in real life behind your computer is useless. It's like mailing an old lady saying you can kick her ***...

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I care about his opinion... I don't care for the anonymity of the internet, insulting someone in real life behind your computer is useless. It's like mailing an old lady saying you can kick her ***...
Exactly, which is why I think this guy can just suck it, Roy's not in.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Roy does suck. I like this guy. ^

Haha, he's probably gonna flame me for saying that. >_>

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I agree, I didn't mean to sound like a hater, I'm just tired of weein the language on these boards. It's makin Ike users look bad. And we are bad.................but not in that way.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Oh my gosh, you guys!! I get back from school and this is what I see? >_>' Shoki, just drop it. And that comment was definetly necessary Zar (sarcasm). Hmmmm, good attempt at getting things back under control DJ. Jeez, you guys, everyone's entitled to their opinion. But yeah, Biggie, you could cut back on the cussing...

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha, very funny. Meanie-pants? Nece use of words. Haven't heard that in a while.

Did not mean above in a bad way. Don't flame me.

Top Bottom