• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Ike boards.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Oh my gosh, you guys!! I get back from school and this is what I see? >_>' Shoki, just drop it. And that comment was definetly necessary Zar (sarcasm). Hmmmm, good attempt at getting things back under control DJ. Jeez, you guys, everyone's entitled to their opinion. But yeah, Biggie, you could cut back on the cussing...
I find it odd that you go to High-School and are not comfortable with cussing. My teachers curse more than me!

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hehe, yeah...I'm anti-cussing. It's my one thing. For some reason, I just decided that I wouldn't cuss. I don't mind if other people do it a little, but you used it like three times in two sentences...>_>

Hong

The Strongest
I completely understand the opening poster but there's no need to be vocal about it. I've loved Ike since I picked up Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and maybe a handful of people I knew on the internet would know who I was talking about. It bothers me how he became one of the most popular characters in Brawl since then you get the typical mainstream audience. For the most part now the greater share of his fans like him for being "badass" or ridiculously powerful. Just accept what has become of it and don't attack anyone for it. If they want to like Ike for different reasons, let them like Ike for different reasons. I personally had enough of the Brawl boards as a whole long before the game's release. :p

Torchik

Smash Ace
He's just saying it...it doesn't mean it's directed at you Biggie...

And yeah, Shoki, it's so hard to tell if you're playing or being serious, though I'm guessing you're playing. AND I ALREADY SHOWED YOU THAT I CAN LAUGH!!!!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Your somethin else enshoku, It's hard to tell if your mad or just playin . You have a way with words.
I could always be emotionless... We are Enshoku. You will be assimilated. Resistance is irrelevant, torchik is irrelevant, Ike is irrelevant...

He's just saying it...it doesn't mean it's directed at you Biggie...

And yeah, Shoki, it's so hard to tell if you're playing or being serious, though I'm guessing you're playing. AND I ALREADY SHOWED YOU THAT I CAN LAUGH!!!!
if 428 bytes of text is laughing, then I'm funnier than frank caliendo...

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I should jsut stay off this thread, I don't like sounding like a director. I was just expressing my thoughts. I know I have no right to tell anyone what to do.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I completely understand the opening poster but there's no need to be vocal about it. I've loved Ike since I picked up Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and maybe a handful of people I knew on the internet would know who I was talking about. It bothers me how he became one of the most popular characters in Brawl since then you get the typical mainstream audience. For the most part now the greater share of his fans like him for being "badass" or ridiculously powerful. Just accept what has become of it and don't attack anyone for it. If they want to like Ike for different reasons, let them like Ike for different reasons. I personally had enough of the Brawl boards as a whole long before the game's release. :p
Oh snap! Lunadis is back, it's been a while, maybe since the RD thread, lol.

Back On You Quote: I almost agree with you all the way. The topic creater made some few point's, there has been at lot of Ike fans around a lot of boards that has been foolish lateley. Ike's at the point that he's going have more mains than Sonic, (OMG), but you right about let each and every person have they own option about they favorite character.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Whoa, no dissing the Roy. Roy was cool. And if you disagree, you didn't play FE6 where he stomped people with the Sword of Seals and had awesome flaming sword iai-jutsu like a samurai.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for gettin all girly and emotional. My gf's goin through what females go through and i think it's rubbin off. Ill try to tell the difference in messin around and flamin next time enshoku.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Sorry for gettin all girly and emotional. My gf's goin through what females go through and i think it's rubbin off. Ill try to tell the difference in messin around and flamin next time enshoku.
think of it how you would in TF2... If you think are doing well, chances are you are doing well. If you think you are doing great, chances are you just spent 15 minutes sneaking into your own base...

If I seem a bit angry, I may be. If I seem like an assholic flamer, chances are I'm using satire ^.^

Top Bottom