• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Gainesville! 1/2/09!!

Renth

Smash Hero
we're leaving by car shortly but having a 1 night pit stop in north carolina.
My family decided to come to Florida for a day or two!! Cake Eaters Please leave contact information here so i can get a hold of you. Exarch!!!! You better not be busy!

My Cell phone is MIA if you dont want to post personal info please PM me I miss you guys!

Renth

Smash Hero
I won't be able to go to anything smash related unfortunately... i'm going down here to see my brothers new kid because i'm now officially an uncle. I just hit North Carolina and am going to finish the trip to gainesville in the morning and end up there sometime mid/late afternoon. Hopefully I can run into some old friends?

BEHR

Smash Hero
You went to NC and you did not tell us?

WHAT THE HAYL?

Renth

Smash Hero
You went to NC and you did not tell us?

WHAT THE HAYL?
My uncle lives in Hopemills where ever that is... i'll be stopping there again tonight leave contact info if you're close to there and uh... maybe we can play?

idk i doubt it though

Edit: nevermind.. so much traffic i'm so incredibly sore i don't want to do anything besides lay down haha. maybe next time.

Renth

Smash Hero
Made it home to Pennsylvania safely Thanks for a great time. This thread can be closed now.

Special Thank you to the mods for keeping this open.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Renth it was two hours away from me anyways.

Glad you made it back safe and shiz.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Mark!!! Much <3. All night long too.

I got banned for making that thread, but it seems I have immunity.

On a related note, my classes start on the 13th, I believe a week after UF classes start.
So, let's smash guys, when you get back anyways.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
That was one of the best smashfests I've been to in awhile

And Thomas, your couch is too comfortable lol

I definitely need to play with you more Thomas, so I can get out of Super Scrub mode :(

derf

Smash Ace
**** sucks i missed ya dude. im disappointed in you and thomas for not calling me.

**** it says i last visited smashboards on 10/20/2008

are you still in gville thomas?

derf

Smash Ace
also wtf is with smashboards friend requests? i already get *****ed out bi-monthly for ignoring facebook.

edit: wtf everything is censored on this website. i mean its always been like this i guess, but i can't even make sense out of what im typing

Top Bottom