• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Brawl Noobs:

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Beating players in friendlies is not equivalent to beating players in tournaments, most people don't try in friendlies, so please get that thought that you're partially decent because you beat so and so player out of your head, because it doesn't matter.

prove it in tournament.

Also, don't think online play even remotely shows skill level.

edit: Oh yeah, and please don't talk about "almost" beating someone, Almost doesn't mean anything. you still lost. (fabian)

Discuss.

S2

Smash Lord
I gotta agree on the online thing. The precision is just not the same if there is any lag (there always is). I wouldn't hold online matches as a true test of who's the most skilled.

You're not including money matches as friendlies I assume. Cause yeah, people play differently in tournaments or when money is on the line. Everyone at times does dumb ---- in friendlies because they just want to screw around.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
AiB noobs are way smarter than SWFs noobs

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Yeah

And I'm pretty sure that baiting out the noobs with equally obnoxious posts does not help.

But what MikeHaze is true, and it applies to anyone that is ignorant.

mio

Smash Ace
No need to shed light on their situations. Just keep them thinking that they're good and let them talk their mess. It will get them more excited about trying to show their "skill" in tournaments and it will end up giving you guys a bigger pot to win.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
No need to shed light on their situations. Just keep them thinking that they're good and let them talk their mess. It will get them more excited about trying to show their "skill" in tournaments and it will end up giving you guys a bigger pot to win.
agurd, noobs bring in the money. leave the cocky little noobs alone mike :)

Zoap

Smash Master
friendlies only matter in socal if socal is winning. Once they start losing they start crying about playing in tournament. Than in tournament we **** them and they john about noise or controllers. Socal just needs to calm down :)

Zoap

Smash Master
there is a when missing in the post above mine, ill let it go this time but uve been warned

cmin

Smash Ace
mikehaze youdum shut th e **** up- and stop mking dumb *** ****in threads eh?? yeah boy you fat as ****ing white boy shut the **** up *****

Miharu

Smash Hero
mikehaze youdum shut th e **** up- and stop mking dumb *** ****in threads eh?? yeah boy you fat as ****ing white boy shut the **** up *****
so apparently using the word "fu
ck" as a modifier multiple times is supposed to make your post that much more offensive

variety, please?

cmin

Smash Ace
tahahahah this guy.... i check smashboards once every 3 days or so and all i see are a bunch of lame little threads you make. hey fat boy get a life and do somethin with your life other than make smash vids and eat chips. naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yea" kk and nah bro house i dont even touch brawl cuz the game is wack as ****. peace it scrubb

Top Bottom