• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Brawl Noobs:

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
tahahahah this guy.... i check smashboards once every 3 days or so and all i see are a bunch of lame little threads you make. hey fat boy get a life and do somethin with your life other than make smash vids and eat chips. naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yea" kk and nah bro house i dont even touch brawl cuz the game is wack as ****. peace it scrubb
i really do apologize that you have such insecurities upon yourself that you have to insult my weight, but in all honesty there really is no need to be envious of me, i mean, i know im probably better than you, but it's only a game.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
cmin doesn't even know how to spell his name right =P

And whether he plays Brawl or not... He is still a ****ing Brawl noob LOL.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
awww its ok mike u should go on a diet with me and we can lose weight together...haha......................................................(no homo)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
this guy bragged to me for over an hour about how he beat darkrain and drephen...

then he sends this...

II HSC II PAIN: i beat them in fiendlies
Mikes Delusional: oh
Mikes Delusional: FRIENDLIES

wow midwest is dumb.

****en brawl noob who doesn't even play brawl.

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
this guy bragged to me for over an hour about how he beat darkrain and drephen...

then he sends this...

II HSC II PAIN: i beat them in fiendlies
Mikes Delusional: oh
Mikes Delusional: FRIENDLIES

wow midwest is dumb.

****en brawl noob who doesn't even play brawl.
Midwest is NOT dumb, Drephen may live here, but the midwest is not dumb...
(sorry drephen)

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Read my sig.

Oh, and for further reading...

Yes, I started becoming interested in the Smash Brothers series competitively with Brawl. That does not warrant people who played Melee competitively to call people like myself "Brawl Noobs." I know it's the whole "Free Speech" situation, but honestly have some respect for other human beings. People come to these boards for helpful information and discussion, not one long unfunny joke that insults a lot of people. I see it all the time here, the same old "Oh, it's just a joke." and "Brawl's not competitive." Jokes are fine, but "funny" insults that go on for so long just become irritating. Also, maybe Brawl doesn't have the current bearings to be competitive, but that doesn't mean you should bash it too. Competition is what you make of it.
Perhaps I'm going to be flamed for posting this, if any of you "elitists" even bother reading it. I don't care, however. I just had to get this off my back, and I'm sure many of you will disregard this anyways.

Also, to contribute to the current thread, friendlies, of course, don't contribute skill. (Money matches, stakes, etc. do)

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
The first post is pretty true. Friendlies don't prove anything.

I'm just getting tired of all these noobs.

I'm getting so tired of them its starting to make me MADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AARRRRGGGGGHH I'M GETTING SO AAAAAAAANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIIIIIIIEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOBZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

∫unk

Smash Master
kid who keeps repeating himself:

"You will all hear about me soon. I go by Dr. Bill Cosby. I have only attended on large tournament and did very well considering I have no challenging competition in my area. Cosbiness is next to Godliness.

But right now I'd also say M2K is da best."

LMAO

Top Bottom