• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention: Anybody who plays Ike

psg188

Smash Rookie
Bow to your glory? You're a joke dude. Get on Wifi or shut up, your just coming off as a moron.

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
man, i would if i could, but when i get brawl im definitely(..??) up for it!
ughh i cant wait...anyone have brawl in the Riverside, California area and willing to let a complete stranger come and play??? :o lol

mattram08

Smash Apprentice
My clan will be glad to have a match with any of you anytime Brawl comes out in the US. See the sig, go to the forums, check us out.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The game hasn't even been out for a month, let alone the U.S. version not being out at all yet and you're already showing quite a bit of arrogance there. I can't wait to put your talking to the test...

This thread = FAIL.

00Sn8k

Smash Cadet
Tee hee hee. I wanna watch you guy's fight. Has any one of these battles been recorded? If so I wanna see them. I'm down for some brawling but when the USA release is out.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I'll gladly take on the guy who made the open invitation just as soon as the U.S. version of Brawl comes out. I've been playing the Japanese version at a gamestore for a bit and picked up a few tricks with Ike, heh.

asam28

Smash Rookie
how can people who don't have the game **** talk people who do have the game, and have been frequently playing.....in all honesty i don't understand..

its like "(insert sport)? oh well ive never played that before, but when i do play eventually im sure ill beat you"

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
you
or both
but mainly you

Well I can't play him yet without a copy of the game yet now can I? Since when do you have the right to tell me such a commanding phrase such as "no talking"? Get off my back, stay off his ***, and I will say as I please. me - reserved american copy of brawl due to it not being released yet= not able to play yet. Genius... >.>

By the way, I consider it early **** talking. It's kind of like how some people reserve their copy of brawl and wait for it to come. Only this is for a future challenge as you all can see. But in all honesty everyone, please refrain from telling me when or who I talk **** to just plainly based on whether I own an imported copy of the game or not. :ohwell:

Oh and asam28 it's not like I'm guaranteeing myself to win or anything, that would be foolish. I just want to see if he is as good as he claims to be, that's all. Nothing wrong with putting someone elses talking to the test, even if it involves a bit of your own to initiate the contest.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
look if you can't play then you're really not important to this topic
feel free to post away though, w/e

Parthenon

Smash Apprentice
King Beef, I will **** your butt in the next Smash Bros. after Brawl.

YOU CAN'T DENY IT I WIN

psg188

Smash Rookie
You might be able to beat him in that game, but I'll totally own you! NO JOHNS!

asam28

Smash Rookie
Oh and asam28 it's not like I'm guaranteeing myself to win or anything, that would be foolish. I just want to see if he is as good as he claims to be, that's all. Nothing wrong with putting someone elses talking to the test, even if it involves a bit of your own to initiate the contest.
the whole point of someone showboating at this point is that they are currently better than you. They (who have the game) are better than you (who have yet to play it). i have no problem with you challenging someone or even ****talking them in the process but at least wait till you CAN challenge him to even think that you can beat him. currently any and everyone who has Brawl is better than you at it.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
the whole point of someone showboating at this point is that they are currently better than you. They (who have the game) are better than you (who have yet to play it). i have no problem with you challenging someone or even ****talking them in the process but at least wait till you CAN challenge him to even think that you can beat him. currently any and everyone who has Brawl is better than you at it.
Well I'm no idiot, and you do have a very valid point there. So my apologies to everyone I annoyed on this thread. Let's just act like this never happened and I'll wait until I get my copy of Brawl before I say anything like I did. Fair? :)

lol I'll probably only sub the Ikester anyway. ness ftw

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
You guys are missing the point of this thread
Which is
That I am better than you with Ike.
If you do not have the game, you cannot talk of my arrogance, because I am better than you by default, since you have not even played!
If you do have the game and disagree that I am the best, then PM me for wifi matches.
I have challenged the entire Ike boards, and only 2 men so far have had the balls to accept.
Step up if you think you're any good.

Kuroneko

Smash Apprentice
OP is quite arrogant~

I guess mirror match would show who is best using the same character, but true skill is winning the matches you shouldn't. Maybe you should be an internet bully elsewhere~

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
You guys are right it's totally arrogant to think I'm the best.
One of you should pla--
oh wait
you can't

The point of wifi is to specifically remove all this crap we see on smashboards where people post "lol my roy is unbeatable i know how to f-smash and i beat all my friends in FFAs with itemz"

The very idea behind this thread was, if any of you actually read the original post, "I will wifi match you. Feel free to recoird it." I wrote that for a reason. Wifi allows us to challenge people online and play them instantly, so that when people argue over respect or whatever the heck anyone cares about on the internet, it can be settled instantly instead of hoping those two people meet some day in a tournament to settle their beef.

And some of you are thinking to yourselves, "When the US version comes out I'm gonna beat him so bad!!!111" Fine. Do it. But why are you here now? This thread does not concern you. I am calling out Ike players. In the present, not the future. This is not complicated.

I honestly did not think I'd have to explain this. I am apalled. You guys are idiots.

So play me on wifi or go home.

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
One of you should pla--
oh wait
you can't

The point of wifi is to specifically remove all this crap we see on smashboards where people post "lol my roy is unbeatable i know how to f-smash and i beat all my friends in FFAs with itemz"

The very idea behind this thread was, if any of you actually read the original post, "I will wifi match you. Feel free to recoird it." I wrote that for a reason. Wifi allows us to challenge people online and play them instantly, so that when people argue over respect or whatever the heck anyone cares about on the internet, it can be settled instantly instead of hoping those two people meet some day in a tournament to settle their beef.

And some of you are thinking to yourselves, "When the US version comes out I'm gonna beat him so bad!!!111" Fine. Do it. But why are you here now? This thread does not concern you. I am calling out Ike players. In the present, not the future. This is not complicated.

I honestly did not think I'd have to explain this. I am apalled. You guys are idiots.

...I am at home. And we're the idiots! :)

But seriously though, I can't speak for everyone, but this thread has reminded me of how seriously awesome wifi is. The power to make the annoying "OMGZ i'z bettar then ypu!" people online and just the comraderie of fighting for everyone else. It excites me to know that I will actually be able to play you and test my skill as a player against yours.

And think of it this way, every post you get puts YOUR thread at the top. You should feel proud, the day Smash releases, every forum will be flooded with these and you'll know that you did it first.

Don't spurn those who post on your thread, embrace them. As they are testament to all the good you've done for myself and the others on this board.

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
One of you should pla--
oh wait
you can't

haha very well put.

I been jonesing for some matches, so.

i challenge bearsarescary to a 4 stock no item Ike ditto. check your PM's for my AIM

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
...I am at home. And we're the idiots! :)

But seriously though, I can't speak for everyone, but this thread has reminded me of how seriously awesome wifi is. The power to make the annoying "OMGZ i'z bettar then ypu!" people online and just the comraderie of fighting for everyone else. It excites me to know that I will actually be able to play you and test my skill as a player against yours.

And think of it this way, every post you get puts YOUR thread at the top. You should feel proud, the day Smash releases, every forum will be flooded with these and you'll know that you did it first.

Don't spurn those who post on your thread, embrace them. As they are testament to all the good you've done for myself and the others on this board.
stfu
people with wifi ONLY
we dont need your kind in here

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
stfu
people with wifi ONLY
we dont need your kind in here
Ok I'm cool with BearsAreScary's intentions, which is to call all Ike players out and prove his point, but you're a whole different case. You're not being an internet bully...you're just an internet *** hole... >.>

Don't tell us where we can post! Wifi or not, it doesn't determine whether or not we can post here. In fact, since we DO post here, it keeps the thread at the top of the first page, thus making it easier for the creator to find his challengers. So why don't YOU stfu for a change. ;)

Top Bottom