• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention: Anybody who plays Ike

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Hay look guyz i can post pictures too

So, you run out of comebacks and you look up a random animated picture? Typical 4channer.
why, do you think chuck norris just appeared on the internet? i'm pretty sure he "originated" somewhere on earth.
the slogan originated on tv of course, but it sure enough is an old internet fad
no one would direct a post like to a single person unless they were trying to appeal to other people who recognized the fad
nice try, though
Chuck Norris is a completely irrelevant matter. "The More You Know" was an ABC commercial.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
So, you run out of comebacks and you look up a random animated picture? Typical 4channer.

Chuck Norris is a completely irrelevant matter. "The More You Know" was an ABC commercial.
are you for real?
your entire old post is you trying to be clever with two dated internet fads and you are going to call him out on this picture? it's just as intelligent and relevant as your post

regardless of whether or not the picture came from ABC, the fact remains that it still was turned into an internet meme and now you are just repeating it like it's funny or something.
this isn't fadchan, please take your dumb ideas elsewhere

R A N D O M

Smash Rookie
More irrelevant jabber about some odd thing. They should probably make a new thread for that, and we can make a new thread for official Ike challenges/challengers.

Miller

Smash Lord
Im happy that you called me out and all, but you beter be willing to back up those words.

Ill pm you later, I got school

P.S. **** it feels good to be called out >_<

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
More irrelevant jabber about some odd thing. They should probably make a new thread for that, and we can make a new thread for official Ike challenges/challengers.
That sounds like a good idea, once i get my copy on the 9th id be happy to give my wii id.

Top Bottom