• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention: Anybody who plays Ike

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
stfu
people with wifi ONLY
we dont need your kind in here
Wifi only? I do have wifi, I'm using it to post here. :)

And did you read anything besides the first two sentences? I was actually giving thanks to him. It seems that your post may have been a joke, however I can only assume that it is not. As such, thank you for contributing absolutly nothing, you segragationalist ***-hole.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if that's your standard for pwning, i despair thinking of what you think of typical elementary schoolyard rebuttals

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i mean this could be a place for people with the game to talk fighting, but now it's more like a place for a bunch of people who wish they had the game to complain about people that do

people without the game ruin everything

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i fail to see how wifi is going to come second to anything but tournamentmatches and serious matches(money, rivalry, etc)
smash bros is a noob friendly game, especially in the brawl stage
tons of people will think they play well because of how the game flows
it used to be people could flame isai in ssb64 because "if he came down to texas to play me i would trash him"
now all these scrubs can be put in their place

Parthenon

Smash Apprentice
I agree with ama. People without wifi are pretty much in the wrong thread. You don't go to the Sonic forums and complain that they don't let you talk about Ike play. You're just in the wrong place for that. If you wanna speculate about how you'd do in wifi, make a thread for that. This thread is about people who actually have wifi capabilities.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I agree with ama. People without wifi are pretty much in the wrong thread. You don't go to the Sonic forums and complain that they don't let you talk about Ike play. You're just in the wrong place for that. If you wanna speculate about how you'd do in wifi, make a thread for that. This thread is about people who actually have wifi capabilities.
While that may be true, it's his aggressive approach to it which results in people refusing to leave. Even if we don't have the game yet, which I'll admit is true in my case, we're still at the very least contributing to the thread staying on the top of the first page. Again, it makes it easier for BearsAreScary to find his challengers. I really don't see what is so bad about that, even if we're not "meant" to visit this thread. :ohwell:

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
While that may be true, it's his aggressive approach to it which results in people refusing to leave. Even if we don't have the game yet, which I'll admit is true in my case, we're still at the very least contributing to the thread staying on the top of the first page. Again, it makes it easier for BearsAreScary to find his challengers. I really don't see what is so bad about that, even if we're not "meant" to visit this thread. :ohwell:
Exactly, I just said thanks and ama told me to stfu and leave. I agree wholeheartedly about the people saying "when it comes out I'll beat you", but what of those who say that they would like to fight him when it comes out. Is there truely any harm in that?

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Stupid server nodes.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Exactly, I just said thanks and ama told me to stfu and leave. I agree wholeheartedly about the people saying "when it comes out I'll beat you", but what of those who say that they would like to fight him when it comes out. Is there truely any harm in that?
No, no harm at all. :)

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
This an open challenge to any Ike players, specifically those who think they're hot stuff on these forums (Zerladroietlel, Rok, Miller, etc.):

I am better than you with Ike.
Prove me wrong.
PM me for my friend code.
I will wifi match you.
Feel free to record it.
Hah, I love your arrogance. Even though I'm not an Ike player, I'd spray you a can o' whoopass when I get Brawl.

R A N D O M

Smash Rookie
If anyone in this thread would like to try my Ike, please post their Brawl Code.

2578 2444 6335

is mine.

I'm not very good, but then again, I haven't played any other Ikes yet, so who knows..

Oh, and that Ike Combo video.... Wow, the players he's playing aren't all that good.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
no, this is for challengers now
bearsarescary is not like the rest of you guys
he can find his own topics
you guys just raise his hopes with new post and then don't even have the game
you're not doing him a favor

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
no, this is for challengers now
bearsarescary is not like the rest of you guys
he can find his own topics
you guys just raise his hopes with new post and then don't even have the game
you're not doing him a favor
And you are!? Last I checked, your arrogant, provocative, ego-inflated posts weren't either. Rather than fighting about this endlessly, why don't you just STFU and everyone can go about their business. I'll stay until I choose to leave of my own free will, that's it. Stop humping his leg already, kthxbye. ;)

Oh and we know HE can find his own topics, if you even READ my post, you'd know that I said it makes it easier for OTHER PLAYERS to find the topic. Now buzz off, from now on I will disregard anything you post involving myself. :)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
nope you definitely said that the purpose of the bumps of this topic to make it easier for bearsarescary to find
sorry

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
wow, i have never seen those pictures before
are you new to the internet or something

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

..Hey, you *******s don't have to state the obvious. If he has a friendly competitive ego, I'll match his with some. He is, technically better than those who havn't played Brawl, which unlike your posts, isn't stating something the obvious.

Whatever, call me what you wish, I'm done arguing with people. -.-

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
wow, i have never seen those pictures before
are you new to the internet or something
Hmm, so I guess this ******** ****hole of an individual is the it who no one likes here because it gives more lip than a drunken stripper.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
haha, don't get bitter because someone calls you out on using tired old internet fads

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Um...Ness ftw? :)

But yeah, BearsAreScary, I know you're looking for current challengers only, but I just wanted to express my interest for facing you in the future after practicing. I'm not arrogantly guaranteeing a win like before, just letting you know that I look forward to having competitive and challenging matches against you. ^.^

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
why, do you think chuck norris just appeared on the internet? i'm pretty sure he "originated" somewhere on earth.
the slogan originated on tv of course, but it sure enough is an old internet fad
no one would direct a post like to a single person unless they were trying to appeal to other people who recognized the fad
nice try, though

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
why, do you think chuck norris just appeared on the internet? i'm pretty sure he "originated" somewhere on earth.
the slogan originated on tv of course, but it sure enough is an old internet fad
no one would direct a post like to a single person unless they were trying to appeal to other people who recognized the fad
nice try, though
I dont know about that but all i know is... Chuck Norris's Round house kicks don't stand a chance against Ike's forward smash.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
I don't have AIM, but we could possibly coordinate something on the smashboards IRC?

Anyone else up for some Brawl online? I need to test my Ike skills.
Hey RANDOM, i envy you for the fact that you have Brawl and i dont. Was it difficult to get the ripped version? I might consider not waiting any longer.

R A N D O M

Smash Rookie
Well, find someone else with a modded Wii, get him to request a chipper to you. Here in B.C., there's a great guy who does it for 60$ with an unlimited warranty. Honestly, you have... not even 2 weeks to go. Don't bother.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Well, find someone else with a modded Wii, get him to request a chipper to you. Here in B.C., there's a great guy who does it for 60$ with an unlimited warranty. Honestly, you have... not even 2 weeks to go. Don't bother.
I know, but theres just so many people now who have played 100+ hours and it makes me sad. I could pledge right now that from the time i get brawl (12-1Am) till the next time i sleep will be a long time. Playing with Ike of course.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
This is just a reservation for when I get the game, since I plan on maining Ike or making him a secondary at the very least. Not to say I'm going to rock your face, but playing skilled Ike players will help me learn.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
I know, but theres just so many people now who have played 100+ hours and it makes me sad. I could pledge right now that from the time i get brawl (12-1Am) till the next time i sleep will be a long time. Playing with Ike of course.
the quality of the time you put into the game is worth a lot more than the sheer number of hours
if you have the wrong mindset, no amount of hours will take you anywhere

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I don't have AIM, but we could possibly coordinate something on the smashboards IRC?

Anyone else up for some Brawl online? I need to test my Ike skills.
I noticed you posted your friend code like a page back or something, and I'll try to get something hooked up within a day or so, so we can get some matches in.

I'm no Azen, but I'm not too noob either.

And get AIM! Takes but a sec, makes life 100x easier.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
the quality of the time you put into the game is worth a lot more than the sheer number of hours
if you have the wrong mindset, no amount of hours will take you anywhere
Good point, know though that anything and everything i do i put in my best effort. I evaluate what im doing wrong everytime i play and try to fix it. If i cant fix it right away, i let experience better my problem. The times ive played with Ike i have made sure that i was playing smart and efficient. Say when the game comes out id like to play you. Just for kicks!

Top Bottom