• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention: All Warios attending Apex 2010!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
yeah i forfieted guys. sorry to let you down melee was my priority and some people told me i had to choose. i chose melee.

Sorry again fellas. i still had fun with my wari-bros and other people i played.

ALSO OMFG I BEAT JAPANESE PLAYERS AT THIS.

get scraped up.

made 20 bucks off brawl mm's

Refused to MM rain though.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
To every Wario main that did NOT come:

You missed our group picture! You all better be at Pound5. <_<
I think I'll be attending Pound 5. That'll be really fun. I'm about 80% sure I'll make it to Pound 5. I'll see my Wari-bros there.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Man you guys missed out if you didnt come to apex.

I had a BLAST hanging out with snap, chair, snack, fox16, mongoose, and malcolm. You all are awesome!!

Sorry pado i did not make it out of pools. Mentally i wasnt ready to start playing but i was forced to anyway, didnt work out so well. I got 2-3 stocked by delta-cod but later on when i played him i took him down to last stock last hit. :/ im disappointed in myself.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Man you guys missed out if you didnt come to apex.

I had a BLAST hanging out with snap, chair, snack, fox16, mongoose, and malcolm. You all are awesome!!

Sorry pado i did not make it out of pools. Mentally i wasnt ready to start playing but i was forced to anyway, didnt work out so well. I got 2-3 stocked by delta-cod but later on when i played him i took him down to last stock last hit. :/ im disappointed in myself.
Don't sweat it. There's always next time! What did he do to get you on last hit? And what did you try to do to him to take him out?

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Tourney was so hype! All the warios in attendance were cool as ****. Nice hanging out with every1 and see u @ something else hopefully. CHAIR COME BACK TO THE U.S. AGAIN PLZ!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Don't sweat it. There's always next time! What did he do to get you on last hit? And what did you try to do to him to take him out?
well in tourney it wasnt even close. but when we played later i think he read my jump from the ledge and hit me with an up smash or he read my dair and grab released me to up smash. something like that. It was a good match but the funny thing was that there was 99 min timer because we were gonna do GA vs NJ so it ended up being like a 11 min match.

<3 dellta cod. Such a cool guy.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Yeah I had a blast here. I didn't make pools because I chocked against Squall and SDed against Will. Neh, no johns. Good players don't choke or suicide :)

I'll write some more on this later, flight is leaving in a couple of hours and I don't have the time for walls of text.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I saw the first match of malcolm vs boss in pools on the livestream. Good stuff malcolm. I think I will be able to go to pound 5 then I can be in the group pic too, woohoo!

Top Bottom