• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Ventrilo...

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
IP: also going to be in main page: da09.cgservers.com port: 9017 Channel: Atlantic South:

I do have admin, SO PLEASEEE do not be a douche in other channels, and dont make me turn into mr. bad santa and kick and/or ban you. :D K

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
its 15 bucks for a server right?

if everyone is for this, it'd be great for live streams of tournys, and have people who are at home that didnt attend watch and chat via ventrilo.

of course watching would be elsewhere not on ventrilo since it aint possible

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Yeah thats what im saying, so if everyone thinks its a good idea and people would use it, i'd probably get one going, considering i can probably do it for free...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
That's a good idea. It's kinda like when the Atlantic South had their own IRC. Most of it was populated by Floridians, but it was still good times.

Frames

DI
Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite Smash. LOL

It's a good idea, though I think people have tried Atlantic south type chats before (irc, teamspeak, etc.), to little effect. But if you wanna try it, i think you should do it, you might get a big response.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i havent used vent in forever.

I'd have to find my ****ing headset (or by another one), but i'd be down for it.

my **** always winds up lookin like

(That pic is 5 years old btw)

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Id pop on when bored, could also make some extra channels for people that are doing online matches could chat in while they play.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I'll come in there if you guys get one. I'm usually neglecting my guild vent because they make fun of my voice. >_> Long story, PM me if you must know.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I have a server that i have full admin to, its not ONLY for this, but i could make a channel just for this, would that work out?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
100 i believe, but theres never over like...30-40 in there at a time, honestly on average i'd say around 15, but yeah, 100 is the limit

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
That's pretty cool,... I was half expecting the limit to be around 25ish... I don't think there'd be that many people on Vent at one time either... I mean, it's not like we all play the same MMO,... and that's if we play an MMO...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I don't play any MMOs... I don't have the funds or the time to play them.

However,... if they ever make a MMO in the Fallout universe... I may end up going broke from not working and spending my life savings on this game.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Or you could use Skype like real men for free instead of using the trashiness that is Ventrilo.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
IP: also going to be in main page: da09.cgservers.com port: 9017 Channel: Atlantic South:

I do have admin, SO PLEASEEE do not be a douche in other channels, and dont make me turn into mr. bad santa and kick and/or ban you. :D K

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yup, I'm installing it now. I'll set it up tonight, but I won't get on until tomorrow.

edit: Hey,... uh,... what's the password?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
The specific Atlantic South Channel on the server I can't get on. I can see it,... but it won't let me connect. I'm talking about the one under the category "did this to get u to shut up".

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I see... anyways,... who are you on the server... obviously I'm lime.

edit: *Yawns* I'm tired man. I'll check up on this tomorrow.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Me and my friends were just messing around, they followed me in that chan so im going to have to make a password.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Naw, but i get paid to play WoW now since last month, transfer to BG9 where all the actions at. lol

Top Bottom