• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Mafia. New Game Soon.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Sorry but what the ****? get all passive aggressive? Do you think I -care- about this game or something? wtf is that? seriously dude, aren't we playing a game? I mean, I thought so, but you seem to be taking this a little personally.

like.
no lie.

TRC normally I want to say its just a game mang no need to get upset and all that, BUT i can't help if your trying to play this off with the "rage" card and get people to feel sorry for you.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
stingers is kira.

Like I said in my previous post, I refrain from voting at all, because I don't think there's enough information to lynch anyone. I'm not going to try and convince you guys not to, but at least you know my reasoning.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master

TRC normally I want to say its just a game mang no need to get upset and all that, BUT i can't help if your trying to play this off with the "rage" card and get people to feel sorry for you.
What the hell, how do you people misunderstand that much? Rage card? sorry for me? help me? lol, whatever Alpha. like I said, I don't care. if that's against the rules, replace me, whatever.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Not allowed to edit posts in forum mafia so imma double post real quick:

Pirate King of Hell is trying to get the tracker to claim Day 1, LMAO. That's a terrible plan and if you seriously considered it for a second I don't know what to say. Tracker has a guaranteed death Night 2 from your plan cuz we don't have a Doc, we have a BODYGUARD. Wow that was hella stupid.

And like, Tracker will track someone no matter what. LOL let the tracker do his job dude.
read the roles in the first post you ****ing idiot

"You are the town bodyguard. Each night you may send in one name to protect. You have a 50/50 chance to either die or shoot one of the attacking mafia. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated."

the tracker is GUARANTEED protection from the bodyguard. if the mafia shoot the tracker, 50% chance mafia dies 50% bodyguard dies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ALRIGHT this game is a joke

Pervatawhatever just IMed me and told me he was mafia cuz he thought I was still mafia (because I was godfather with the old role)

NEW GAME PLEASE

this is stupid

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Night 1 if the mafia shoot the tracker, they could lose the mafia person who attacks the tracker. that would set them back basically 2 lynches because not only would they be passing the chance to kill a townie but they would also be losing a mafia.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
o pirate king not that it matters anymore but u know that if tracker claims, ESPECIALLY before he has any useful information, he is not guaranteed protection after bodyguard dies right?

you were just bein stupid...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Tontocacahuete: yo man,
Tontocacahuete: this is pervatasaurus
glifer 57: yo
glifer 57: if this is mafia related
glifer 57: dont say anything
glifer 57: plz
Tontocacahuete: alright
glifer 57: cuz
glifer 57: im not a cheater
glifer 57: =)
Tontocacahuete: =(
Tontocacahuete: but we're both mafia peeps
glifer 57: umm
glifer 57: did u get the new role pm?
Tontocacahuete: yeah
glifer 57: im not mafia
glifer 57: LOL
glifer 57: o wow
Tontocacahuete: O_O
glifer 57: good read
Tontocacahuete: WHAT?
Tontocacahuete: HOLD ON
glifer 57: thx for the tip
glifer 57: peace
Tontocacahuete: LOL
Tontocacahuete: BULL****
Tontocacahuete: >_<

game is over come on now

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"hahaha oh wow..." was at pervert's AIM comment.

if the tracker claims, he is not guaranteed protection after the bodyguard dies, but if the mafia attack the tracker they risk a total setback. it should mechanically be treated the same as a doctor.

Purple

Hi guys!
alright guys, stingers is going around telling me that he's supposedly got a message from me about me being mafia, i find it kind of bs that you guys would even believe him. Like no joke, there's no proof of it and i'm not risking my life for an idiotic idea to save himself.

My vote however is still null.

glifer 57: yo man,
glifer 57: this is stingers
Tontocacahuete: yo
glifer 57: so what's the gameplan?
Tontocacahuete: umm
Tontocacahuete: did u get the new role pm?
glifer 57: yeah
glifer 57: and....?
glifer 57: OH ****
glifer 57: HOLD ON
Tontocacahuete: thx for the tip
Tontocacahuete: peace
glifer 57: LOL
glifer 57: BULL****
glifer 57: >_<

stingers

Smash Obsessed
it's an unsafe tactic...you can't deny that lol. theres no reason tracker shouldnt just keep his mouth shut and get some info before claiming.

there's a CHANCE mafia can randomly shoot and hit the tracker night 1, duh. same chance mafia could shoot and hit a cop and set town back. or maybe hit a miller and not much changes. (miller is anti town lol...even if it's town alligned it's an anti-town role)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Pervatasaurus just stop with this, ill take a screenshot if i have to, this game was a joke the second that dude posted his role PM in the topic, we just need to start over with a new game with a new rolelist...it's not the hosts fault the game turned out this way but it did :/ so yeah.

Purple

Hi guys!
Pervatasaurus just stop with this, ill take a screenshot if i have to, this game was a joke the second that dude posted his role PM in the topic, we just need to start over with a new game with a new rolelist...it's not the hosts fault the game turned out this way but it did :/ so yeah.
Mixing up PM's sucks yo ;[

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Speaking from the perspective of the mafia, I would ideally want 2 things:

1: know the roles. If the mafia knows the roles, then it makes it easy for him to pick off the most powerful roles, ones that could jeopardize their lives.

2: Lynch someone everyday. If the townspeople are killing others, then they are essentially doing the work for the members of the mafia, making their job easier.

Now, of course, the mafia may know this themselves really well and would want to avoid suspicion by not doing this exactly. But now how would they best win without those 2 things they would want?

Really, any one of our actions can be construed as that of a mafia member, but how does it help us if I basically claim that there's nothing we can really assume now?

well... I think our actions now will better reflect our roles in the later game, so I say this discussion is good =D

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
it's an unsafe tactic...you can't deny that lol. theres no reason tracker shouldnt just keep his mouth shut and get some info before claiming.

there's a CHANCE mafia can randomly shoot and hit the tracker night 1, duh. same chance mafia could shoot and hit a cop and set town back. or maybe hit a miller and not much changes. (miller is anti town lol...even if it's town alligned it's an anti-town role)
i wont deny what you said, but ill point out that it is unsafe for both townies and for mafia, and the mafia risk a lot more by attacking the tracker (lose their nightkill that night + a mafia dies that night, it is basically suicidal) than we risk by having the tracker claim.

i also mention it because with the Janitor alive, he can try to kill the tracker and hide his body, giving the mafia the tracker claim. however, if the tracker claims day 1, we know he was never janned.

i recommended the strategy because it is very streamlined at epicmafia.com which is a java based chat mafia that Handorin frequents a lot, and it is a viable strategy in this setup which is a setup very similar to epicmafia standards.

Purple

Hi guys!
i wont deny what you said, but ill point out that it is unsafe for both townies and for mafia, and the mafia risk a lot more by attacking the tracker (lose their nightkill that night + a mafia dies that night, it is basically suicidal) than we risk by having the tracker claim.

i also mention it because with the Janitor alive, he can try to kill the tracker and hide his body, giving the mafia the tracker claim. however, if the tracker claims day 1, we know he was never janned.

i recommended the strategy because it is very streamlined at epicmafia.com which is a java based chat mafia that Handorin frequents a lot, and it is a viable strategy in this setup which is a setup very similar to epicmafia standards.
there are different strategies, but for next game, i would say taking that given strategy and trying ti, besides there are more than one game to play, we aren't going to play one and then be done you know?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
janitor is a really really REALLY hard role to use right because...mafia doesn't know what role the person they're killing is either unless they have something like a mafia detective to tell them (or the person had already claimed). it's really risky for a janitor to just use his role randomly because they could kill a townie and waste their janitor with it thinking it was something more important.

my point being that janitor isn't something town should really plan around.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

are we all really that dumb?
i dont understand

there are different strategies, but for next game, i would say taking that given strategy and trying ti, besides there are more than one game to play, we aren't going to play one and then be done you know?
yeah i understand

janitor is a really really REALLY hard role to use right because...mafia doesn't know what role the person they're killing is either unless they have something like a mafia detective to tell them (or the person had already claimed). it's really risky for a janitor to just use his role randomly because they could kill a townie and waste their janitor with it thinking it was something more important.

my point being that janitor isn't something town should really plan around.
hmm. in all games that i have played, when the janitor sweeps up a body, they learn what the body was while everyone else doesnt.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
If we're going to do a new game, then mabey we should have different roles? (or at least take away some roles/add some new ones) Just a suggestion.

Handorin

Smash Hero
smith posted lol...but where's host? we need a new game :/
I'm still here. I don't need to actively post.

But just because you think the way the game is setup is a joke, too easy now, a formula, etc. doesn't mean it is. The game is just fine as it is. If you think it is easy to win now, step it up and prove it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
no hando, read up bro, someone contacted someone else on AIM and revealed himself as a mafia to a townie. we at least need a mod ruling on that before we can continue or re-make the game

Handorin

Smash Hero
Oops...my bad.

Well, I think this game is done. I'll work another one up soon. I have work in awhile.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Wow perv...

Did you just disregard my PM? If there are 3 mafians, and I say that me, you and beefy are mafians, isn't that a clue? I say off the bat next game I vote as follows:
Vote: Perv (for screwing me over and taking away my mafia role)

EDIT BECAUSE I REMEMBERED SOMETHING:

Pirate Lord of Hell (I think your name is) if the tracker reveals himself, and the bodyguard protects him, the bodyguard might die. And what if they mistrack someone? That just means the next night the tracker's dead. The plan CAN work, but it also might not.

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
.......God ****it.....Remake? Or we still going with this convuluted bs? Regardless, i'm not voting first day. No basis for a vote and a better chance of hitting a townie/supporting role then a mafia member.

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
Never really looked that deep into it. I simply see it as not giving the town a reason to suspect me and avoiding the mafia using me as a scapegoat to be lynched.

That said, i'll read over all that site, seems like an interesting read.

Purple

Hi guys!
okay guys, so roles hasn't been given out, i understand handorin is busy. so let's discuss some mafia things while we're chillin here. we should have suicidal townies.

Top Bottom