• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Mafia. New Game Soon.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
yeah, my role was the town comedian.

<_<

>_>

<_<

>_>

I think day 1 we should really discuss if we should really lynch anyone. Without anything to really go off of, a random lynching may just be counter productive. There's a greater chance to kill an innocent townsman or the cop, tracker, or bodyguard as opposed to an actual mafia member. And in that case we have killed an innocent and the mafia has killed someone by the next day. Of course, lynching someone could be the mafia member, and we've just eliminated a huge threat right off the bat.

High risk, high reward.

Unless the fact that hungrybox was the one that was killed is a clue. o_O?! Anyone with a vendetta against 15 year old jigglypuff players? I say we give Mang0 police protection.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Umm... I say we should lynch beefy irl for taking our ****ing roles away! I was town tracker!

And now I'm village idiot xDD!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Given the fact we have a rolelist, this is basically a joke game...lol.

Let's lynch a random person because this game will become pathetically easy once we massclaim

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Right now I'm suspicious of three people, for three VERY good reasons.

XIF because he's been arrested.
Tom because he calls himself Godfather.
beefy because, well, I just hate the guy right now.

So yeah I got nothing.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I say...

stingers because my plays puff...
or beefy for being a loser and switching our roles...

hmm...
Vote: Stingers (for playing as Puff [remember that we can easily change our vote])

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Vote: yummynbeefy

Stingers could potentially be after Hungry, hoping to get the other Jiggs players out of the way. But he could also be a target as well! Maybe those who play Jiggs are targets... wtf am I talking about

Purple

Hi guys!
man, XIF is making this thread so awesome. But let's see, i think we should lynch someone, considering the fact that mafia WILL kill someone, we'll be at a disadvantage.

XIF's thinking too hard into this, so i'm saying we lynch XIF

Vote:XIF

Handorin

Smash Hero
Day 1 Votes:
Stingers: Gorditoboy, Smith (2)
yummynbeefy: TRC (1)
Xif: Perva (1)

Purple

Hi guys!
I guess i'll go with the flow, XIF might be a good townie to have.

Plus stingers is gettin kinda salty. let's seal the deal.

unvote:XIF
vote:stingers

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
*wakes up from nap*
I see we started so were do I start
Every post tells a tale....
Right now It seems like Xif wants to gain everybody's trust by coming up with these insightful post.
TRC your coming off kinda strong with early vote. I think we should keep our eye on you.
Same with you Gordito. Way too early to knock someone out unless you have some kind of role that gives you powers O_O.
The last thing I want to say is that while Hungrybox is dead and most of us are like ***** YEAH 1 LESS JIGGS UP IN THIS ****** we have to stop and say *hey we was a "MELEE" player* and who would want a melee player dead....

THAT"S RIGHT SO WHO ARE THE BRAWL EXCLUSIVES IN THIS TOWN O_o?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
No, it's because I like Death Note, and if someone actually has a Death Note as their avatar, it makes them suspicious when we're looking for a killer, IMO.

but I welcome the votes. please, keep them coming.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
if you are a straight up vanilla normal townie villager, its important that you still don't claim what you are. that should be obvious.

XIF, because this game has 12 players, I do not oppose a Day 1 No Lynch. If this game had an odd number of players, a No Lynch would actually put us the same distance away from loss as a Lynch would, but since there is an even number of players, No Lynching is a viable option.

Pervertasaurus, that is not the logic we want to use. Thinking = helpful.

Here is my proposed strategy:

Tracker claims who he is and we No Lynch. Bodyguard protects Tracker tonight. Tracker then reports tomorrow saying, if he followed someone to the dead body who that was, and if he followed someone no where, he just says he got an inno.

A common role is a Mafia Roleblocker, who can choose someone each night and nullify their night actions. However, there isn't one in this game. So the Tracker can be protected tonight without worry and can report back with names if he got a 'guilty' and just saying he got an inno if he gets an inno.

We don't have to agree to this plan, but I would like to hear what everyone thinks about it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Wow TRC is trying way too hard to metagame right now, like no lie.

Even **** like "but I welcome the votes. please, keep them coming." is mad scummy. Town plays **** like that off, they don't get all passive aggressive about it.

Purple

Hi guys!
alright, i'm being serious now

unvote: TRC
vote: null

there's no way we're going to figure out who's mafia unless we actually discuss post. Happygolucky behaviour might be the mafia in disguise, while serious behaviour might be mafia trying to conduct light conversation to keep themselves from vote.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Not allowed to edit posts in forum mafia so imma double post real quick:

Pirate King of Hell is trying to get the tracker to claim Day 1, LMAO. That's a terrible plan and if you seriously considered it for a second I don't know what to say. Tracker has a guaranteed death Night 2 from your plan cuz we don't have a Doc, we have a BODYGUARD. Wow that was hella stupid.

And like, Tracker will track someone no matter what. LOL let the tracker do his job dude.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Wow TRC is trying way too hard to metagame right now, like no lie.

Even **** like "but I welcome the votes. please, keep them coming." is mad scummy. Town plays **** like that off, they don't get all passive aggressive about it.
Sorry but what the ****? get all passive aggressive? Do you think I -care- about this game or something? wtf is that? seriously dude, aren't we playing a game? I mean, I thought so, but you seem to be taking this a little personally.

like.
no lie.

Purple

Hi guys!
From how the rules seemed, it looks like tracker can track everyday, so why not claim on day 1? They won't get killed day two considering names won't be given if i remember correctly.

TRC: in order for this game to be 'fun' you have to take it into a serious matter. How real people who don't 'seriously' want to die would.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
o **** TRC you might wanna calm down there bud some people might get suspicious at the sudden aggression

stingers

Smash Obsessed
From how the rules seemed, it looks like tracker can track everyday, so why not claim on day 1? They won't get killed day two considering names won't be given if i remember correctly.
WHAT THE HELL

MAFIA will SHOOT the TRACKER

do you not understand this

Bodyguard is not guaranteed protection

Why would town's most valuable power role put himself out in the open

Anyone supporting this plan is scum or ********

Top Bottom