• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
i got the message nkb, and once again, amazing job. and ike has amazing tech skill, have you seen his get up attack? thats sova tech skill right dere. randomly typing a little bit more filler here to ensure that my new sig appears, la de da.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Dude, Peach is facking amazing in teams.

She is such a good support character, and with your teammate racking up damage, the Peach save her kills moves to actually kill.

That's why I usually go Peach in teams when people let me. Lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sanoscy and I did pretty well, gonna have to thank atomsk for using pit first game, without it I think we would have lost overall.

Sanoscy and I don't work together that well though, since we've only played tourney matches together. Time to step it up. sanoscy you should team with june for the next one so that you can get money (we would have won money if ally + m2k didn't come)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFL! I can actually respect that. My friend Jason hasn't been playing smash for like 2 weeks.

I played him yesterday and he essentially ***** all my characters except for my Fox.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFLMFAO!

We need to hit chipotle asap!

Any tourneys going on this weekend?

Cafe, perhaps we find our way to Candy's house again if Chu decides to not have a tourney!

=3

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Tant, I am doing nothing probably. Maybe Black Friday stuff. Other than that I'd be down for anything. I wanna play with the crew pretty badly.

Last tourney I was at was what....Chu's....

Christ, way too long.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yo Cafe, that link you found is probably the best deal you will find out there.

Black Cat goes for about 7-10 dollars a volume so if you buy all of em it comes to 140 plus tax.

Black Cat, good choice man =D

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Yo Cafe, that link you found is probably the best deal you will find out there.

Black Cat goes for about 7-10 dollars a volume so if you buy all of em it comes to 140 plus tax.

Black Cat, good choice man =D
.. ;___; because at AUSA.. on sunday (last day of the con) there is always big sell.. of everything
there is one place in dealer's room (manga stores)
they sold 1 manga for $2 and 5 mangas for $5 !!!!!

that's why i don't know if i should wait til katsucon for some good deals... or buy it now from that website :( but i really want to read Black Cat..

and yeah.. before i came to U.S., I always bought weekly comics (there is Shaman King, Black Cat, One Piece, Yugi Oh and others) but half of comics that I read, it doesn't exist around here :(

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
.. ;___; because at AUSA.. on sunday (last day of the con) there is always big sell.. of everything
there is one place in dealer's room (manga stores)
they sold 1 manga for $2 and 5 mangas for $5 !!!!!

that's why i don't know if i should wait til katsucon for some good deals... or buy it now from that website :( but i really want to read Black Cat..

and yeah.. before i came to U.S., I always bought weekly comics (there is Shaman King, Black Cat, One Piece, Yugi Oh and others) but half of comics that I read, it doesn't exist around here :(
Omfg...I just threw up....5 for 5 DOLLARS?!?!?!?!?! That is a facking crazy awesome deal! Jesus Christ.

I don't know if Katsu will have the same deal though =3

Also Cafe, do you need housing for Katsucon? I live like 10 minutes from the venue =3

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Omfg...I just threw up....5 for 5 DOLLARS?!?!?!?!?! That is a facking crazy awesome deal! Jesus Christ.

I don't know if Katsu will have the same deal though =3

Also Cafe, do you need housing for Katsucon? I live like 10 minutes from the venue =3
I know...... that's why I'm so confused.. if should I wait for some good deal at katsucon.. instead of $140 for the whole set.. it still a lot of money :/

asdhsajdajsdhsa

and ...most likely I'll get a hotel room with friends like usual.. :) I just like to stay in the convention, instead of going home, but who knows if I'll end up getting a room or not :/

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I know...... that's why I'm so confused.. if should I wait for some good deal at katsucon.. instead of $140 for the whole set.. it still a lot of money :/

asdhsajdajsdhsa

and ...most likely I'll get a hotel room with friends like usual.. :) I just like to stay in the convention, instead of going home, but who knows if I'll end up getting a room or not :/
Lol that is totally understandable. It would be a hell of a lot of fun getting a hotel room at the Gaylord.

But if you need a place to crash, my door is open =D

Top Bottom