• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Zucco

Smash Master
still on that wifi I see June. I hear it causes cancer so be careful young one.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Way to go, lil b****.

Remind me to never help you again in your trolling shenanigans.
reminded

w/e got you to stop posting it hopefully so, goal accomplished

it was kinda funny (kinda) the fisrt time you bumped it on to another page but the 2nd time its just stupid and gross.

I just lost a ton of respect from Lil P... bitc.h
I don't know if you want to see that every page but I don't

so respect me or not its w/e. I posted that i reported it. I could of just not said anything and just reported it. But no I am not going to hide behind the forum. If I think something is hella gross and they keep posting it I am going to report it. And let everyone know I did.

@June: yea it was sooo fun

BEST WOLF xD whos seagull??

KageMurphy

Smash Master
---posting from my friends house---

Snitch troll = Fail troll, please stop pretending you are good at it now Brandon, thanks.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol it's not bent, its just curved because of how the books are slanted, the cover is just pushed against the back of the shelf. When I saw the picture I started to freak out so I got up and just moved the book and it was fine =3

Reioumu

Smash Lord
pshh that's nothing. Here's one from my house from 2 years ago.

Also, SHELL SHOCKED IV MELEE LIVESTREAM
justin.tv/reioumu

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
shouts to waffle, EE, and Lil B for comin to my tourney today.

You guys are hilarious. XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Important Update: Presenting ATHF T-shirts

Hey guys,

I've got a pretty good deal with a guy I know from church at Wilson's Sports in Westminster! He proposed a pretty good price.

We can do custom ATHF shirts! Basically, your ATHF shirt will have your name on the back as you would like it displayed, and your favorite number (which i've already collected from all of you) just like a sports shirt/jersey. The front will be the same for everyone, "ATHF" letters will be on the front. The shirts will be black with white logos. They will be long-sleeved shirts unless mentioned otherwise.

So what I need from you all is:

A. Your T-Shirt size
B. Your name as you'd like it displayed
C. $5 bucks to cover the cost of your shirt

This option is for everyone! Everyone will get their own shirt. Just 5 bucks for a custom shirt! Too good!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Smash God or SMASH GOD, depends on how the shirts are meant to look.

Large

S
hort sleeves pl0x :D?

l
loD for my bro, or LLOD depending on the shirt style.

L
arge

Short sleeve

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ok, just to be clear, it'll be your normal name, i'll give you some options

For instance, K9 has serveral ways it could be displayed:

"K9" or "K 9" or "K-9" or "k9" so I just want to make sure the name is on there the way you want it.

Another example: "BetaZealot" "Beta Zealot" "Beta" "BZ" "betazealot" etc.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
well ive come up with an idea, and me and tant are at an impass, so ill toss it out to you guys. i thought it would be cool to add some sort of logo to the shirts, it would have to be the same logo for everyone. so if someone out there makes a really cool athf logo, we can add it on. this will cost about 3 bucks extra to everyone. so if you like this idea, make a logo, if you dont, just say no.

Top Bottom