• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
my laptop act weird again..... =/

I'm just using internet but sometimes
my Window XP theme randomly changed to Window Classic.. (taskbar and the top bar) but then it switch back...... that just weird

also this start to happen pretty often
the volume is gone... (couldn't watch video on any programs, beside watching online)
so I have to reset the computer every time

then when I try to check the 'volume control' this pop up

=/

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Your audio driver is crashing...

Probably need to replace your PC soon. That could be indicative of a hardware failure either with the sound card or a corruption in the operating system. Based on the other problems you've had, there is probably a corruption in the OS, and if you said you've reformatted it a few times, well then you should probably replace that machine.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I fixed planks computer once

I think it broke shortly after though, but at least he got his data off of it! I think the hard drive was going bad.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Your audio driver is crashing...

Probably need to replace your PC soon. That could be indicative of a hardware failure either with the sound card or a corruption in the operating system. Based on the other problems you've had, there is probably a corruption in the OS, and if you said you've reformatted it a few times, well then you should probably replace that machine.
so basically you telling me to get new comp ? =(

because I only reformatted my laptop once... last summer and everything was doing just fine (the only problem was my laptop is slow... because it's old, so that's understandable)

but then it act so weird lately... which makes me sad =/ I just want to keep this laptop as long as I can..

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Uh, well you could try reformatting again, but seems like the hard drive might be the cause of all your issues.

I think we talked about the hard drive before. Those aren't too hard to install, and are usually less than 100 bucks. Just gotta get one for your model of laptop.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Magfest results:

1. Tantalus ($40m)
2. Bonk ($10m)
3. Taj ($5m)
3. Orange ($5m)
5. Joe
5. Lykeios

There were like 70 people. Single elimination best of 1 until the finals

Top Bottom