• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
that's ok cafe, me and my sisters will play, plus i heard the bonus levels are pretty tough

i honestly expect all of these to be short.

Edit: I see you NKB!
LOL! You saw me lurking the thread while I was playing LoL ;D

I swear I effing love League of Legends. I have no idea why I didn't play moer DotA when I played Warcraft III.

Happy Holidays mah dudeeeeees =D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Thanks guys. Also, I registered myself and Caitie for pound 5. Don't feel like paying 5 more dollars...

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Scott..

I got problem with my laptop =/
if your not busy, sometimes would you be able to help me please ?

=/ I pretty much have few Quarantined viruses.. that I won't be able to remove them or clean them properly

also.. my media devices (like Window Media Player, VLC player) basically the audio device was gone.... randomly
so there is no sound at all..... =/ (except watching stuff online)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So I need 2 wonderful roommates for Pound 5, who's down.

Me and EE are 2 of the 4 in the room. Cost will be 100 bucks per person. We're staying there friday night, saturday night, sunday night, and monday night. Monday night is the breather. Monday night will probably be the after party and the wind down night for us. Plus we'll have a lot of cleanup work to do etc.

I also lied and told the hotel it was only 2 people but we'll still put 4 in, just don't do anything stupid. If we get 4 people, they charge more for the room which defeats the purpose of multirooming. We did this at Inui's with no problem, just don't be stupid.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
shut up u ain't doing nahhh thanggggggg n i guess i'm rooming with you cause didn't i say that? lolol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Typical Phil

Actually, there is an official system in place to prevent people from rooming with 4 or more, no joke. But we have 3! One more person...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Edit: if I catch you with more than 4 ill dq your entire hotel room. Don't do it.
Pound 5 sounds like the whackest event ever

also why would you do that people are trying to save money by getting more people in one room

you guy's already charging like $50 for entry

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alright but that laptop payment is slowing down a tad cause I gotta save, broke as **** son lmaoooo, we'll see, might just take more security shifts from Jon.

Top Bottom