• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

B0NK

Smash Lord
agreed there is nothing wrong with those cg, or really anything that needs such a change.

B0NK

Smash Lord
also what time are you guys planning on getting to the hotel for mlg this friday....imma try to show up and practice with you guys before it start :D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
"Sentences meant to stifle, this is a man aching
This is the dam breaking, contraband in the making
This is panic unveiling, got potential but I never met it
He be trying to come over, it seem like GOD won’t let it
Either he never got my invite or he jus dismissed it
But if all I’m hearing are the sounds of blackness, why am I pessimistic?
You’ll never progress if you’ll never try
All I ask, let every word I birth, never die
My wings spread, but when I’m at the sky
Weather didn’t change like I thought and had me petrified."

MOOD MUZIK 4 IS TOO ****ING GOOD

EAT A **** WAYNE

KageMurphy

Smash Master
ohhhh umm idk, whenever Tant wants to leave, I know we are heading out to beat the traffic n see whos doing what, dunno when Strife will be there with the room secured

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Like it hasn't hit me until now because I have been spending most of my time now a days studying on weekdays and going to the hospital on weekends to see by dad, but

I AM REALLY EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS AT MLG DC!

I miss going to tourneys, and hanging out with you hoodlums!

NEVERKNOWS?!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
im leaving around 10-11am to go to MLG. Ill be at the venue before 1pm. Ill do free play until the tournament begins.

Phil can you come over thursday night? Id really like to get some practice in and get a good nights sleep still.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'll let u know later on, not sure I wanna leave my mom alone an extra night since my dads already not here.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
just an idea, athf crew dinner at some point? just throwing the idea out there, of course phil would be the one paying.

ps - random crash when i first tried to post this so maybe its bad joojoo going on, sry for double post if it happens

B0NK

Smash Lord
just an idea, athf crew dinner at some point? just throwing the idea out there, of course phil would be the one paying.

ps - random crash when i first tried to post this so maybe its bad joojoo going on, sry for double post if it happens
Thi s :D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Awesome idea.
Like it hasn't hit me until now because I have been spending most of my time now a days studying on weekdays and going to the hospital on weekends to see by dad, but

I AM REALLY EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS AT MLG DC!

I miss going to tourneys, and hanging out with you hoodlums!

NEVERKNOWS?!
I missed you to.
At mlg we can do it. Even smash god will be there
Yay. Missed Rishi.
Yea don't go **** those ATHF fggts

we got Bolt
Lol***s.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Crew dinner friday night after we're all out of winners (or maybe we wont' be?)

If not saturday night works great the other ones are usually done by 8pm

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

I intend to make it through all 3 first round winners. It depends on my bracket.

If I get 3 Mk's then I'll win every round. If I get like Shugo first round for example though then I'm ****ed by default.

Also, Caitie gonna join the crew dinner if I come lol.

She got better in Nc actually.

I will probably also bring Shado to Mlg tomorrow.

Oh and I'm a coupon god:

• Subway
  • McDonalds
  • Cluck-U-Chicken
  • Dominos
  • Pizza hut
  • Hardees
  • Sonic
  • Quiznos
  • Burger King
  • Chick-Fil-A
  • Wings-to-go
  • Sonic
  • Green Turtle
  • Fudruckers
  • Many pizza places that are local
  • Papa Johns
  • Arby's
  • Popeyes
  • And more...

I stocked coupons in my wallet. If you're with me then you can get discounts ;).

I'm sucha Jew......

I'm going to Gimr's and picking up Shado. See you guys there (if any of you go).

B0NK

Smash Lord
sike

u in thurr

stfu fggt, if you got him then you got less room so ha!
w00t!

also loooooooool

Sounds good, although there's no way I'm going to be out of winners friday ;D

I intend to make it through all 3 first round winners. It depends on my bracket.

If I get 3 Mk's then I'll win every round. If I get like Shugo first round for example though then I'm ****ed by default.
Lucky Jtails had a required school field trip, or he would have knocked you out easy =P

SOVAman

Smash Hero
**** you all, **** your coupons, **** your brawling, **** MLG, **** the police, **** Brawl+,-,P:M,ANY OTHER ****TY VERSION, **** desperate housewives of DC and **** my paycheck being $30 less than usual cuz I didn't work Sunday :pika:

:225:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Why **** coupons?

Well today I was cashier and this lady comes up, I scan her groceries, then she whips out like 20 coupons. I'm like well ****. So I start scanning and half of them don't work, I try to explain but she doesn't know any english. So I throw the ones that don't work to the side and she goes to pay with food stamps. Since you cannot use coupons and food stamps at the same time all the coupons void. So then she is left with a $20 total still. And she starts nodding her head and stuff idk wtf was going on. So she says take off the clorox, I do that it goes to $10. She doesnt want to give me anything else to take back, so then she said "no dinero just food stamp". By then there are like 10 more people in my line and some impatient white lady comes out of no where pissed and payed her $10 tab. Then the lady is confused and grabs the Clorox anyways and walks out lol.

So yea **** coupons

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
w00t!

also loooooooool

Sounds good, although there's no way I'm going to be out of winners friday ;D

Lucky Jtails had a required school field trip, or he would have knocked you out easy =P
Doubtful. Since I learned after Apex how to deal with the specific weakness Jtails exploited in Wolf.

And I studied his Mk's gimmicks.
Why **** coupons?

Well today I was cashier and this lady comes up, I scan her groceries, then she whips out like 20 coupons. I'm like well ****. So I start scanning and half of them don't work, I try to explain but she doesn't know any english. So I throw the ones that don't work to the side and she goes to pay with food stamps. Since you cannot use coupons and food stamps at the same time all the coupons void. So then she is left with a $20 total still. And she starts nodding her head and stuff idk wtf was going on. So she says take off the clorox, I do that it goes to $10. She doesnt want to give me anything else to take back, so then she said "no dinero just food stamp". By then there are like 10 more people in my line and some impatient white lady comes out of no where pissed and payed her $10 tab. Then the lady is confused and grabs the Clorox anyways and walks out lol.

So yea **** coupons
Welcome to a supermarket. I stock shelves at one and don't have to deal with customers thank gawd.....

B0NK

Smash Lord
Doubtful. Since I learned after Apex how to deal with the specific weakness Jtails exploited in Wolf.

And I studied his Mk's gimmicks.
Honestly I don't know what gimmicks your talking about, he doesn't play with gimmicks, he is just a smart player that can adapt very quickly. (he can use more characters than mk btw >_>)

I would sidebet on him if he was playing you. That's all i will say.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Honestly I don't know what gimmicks your talking about, he doesn't play with gimmicks, he is just a smart player that can adapt very quickly. (he can use more characters than mk btw >_>)

I would sidebet on him if he was playing you. That's all i will say.
Sounds good to me sir.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Big props to all of athf for coming out and doing well. Glad most everyone could make it and those who didn't enter still showed up to root us on. See you all around!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I was pissed that I lost to Joe (get carried by mk and controllers that need to go into the garbage, b****) but then I was happy that he beat shaky because I know I woulda gotten wrecked if I had gone on to play him lmao. GJ Joe, heard you did well against Kel as well.

Random waffle appearance was nice, too :O

Why no LLOD? :(

Top Bottom