• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good stuff today Scott with playing n the laptop, don't worry I have everything I owe you written down :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Actually it wasn't product placement. All the evil exes were associated with a certain number and those numbers popped up a lot around them. Scott was associated in the same way with the number zero, hence the Coke Zero and the "Zero" t-shirt and some other things.

The only true product placement was from Blackberry, where they actually paid to have their product in the movie, and that was only briefly.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
JCaez with da fax

My brother totally didn't like SP, thought it was stupid, he's a HATER

Now to make sure everyone here true old school, what zelda game were the zelda sound effects from?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Mario and Zelda are both owned by Nintendo so I'm not sure what difference it would make.

If you have the DVD, watch through with the trivia track on. There are quite a few different game noises used. I'm pretty sure there was something from Mario, though I don't remember.

Coney

Smash Master
i distinctly remember a one-up sound somewhere

it was a pretty good movie, i enjoyed it for the most part, but it did shift from "wow this is neat" to "this is trying way too hard" at breakneck speeds

Coney

Smash Master
have you ever seen juno?

i was turned off in the first ten minutes by the ridiculously awful, contrived dialogue in the scene with juno and the shop owner

the movie kinda slipped into that at times...i mean it doesn't detract too much since the movie's based off a different medium and it's not 100% serious but i just felt pandered to a few times

the coke zero thing is neat though, never realized that

Top Bottom