• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
quoted for truth
I don't get it.

Then sleep son, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep with your wallet in another room
Hahahaha. As much as I'd love to sleep, I still got a class at 7:10-9:40. My experiment today in lab only took an hour and 20 of the 4 hours it's designated so I went home to rest. Heading back to school in a little.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yes, because you're the only one left that doesn't use MK.

So uh, I totally disapprove of Omni closing the results thread for Woodbridge- I wanted to see SOVAman vs MERO on the internets. I'm really bored so that would've given me at least something to do. Oh well, I guess it was the right moderator thing to do, *sigh*.

So I guess I'm riding to renn fest this weekend on limited sleep after a crazy friday workday.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
So uh, I totally disapprove of Omni closing the results thread for Woodbridge- I wanted to see SOVAman vs MERO on the internets. I'm really bored so that would've given me at least something to do. Oh well, I guess it was the right moderator thing to do, *sigh*.
Yeah omni should not of closed that thread, it was getting interesting.

Fook a meroknight

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Nkb, i went to baja fresh today

So now i can compile my random ranking lists, starting with mexican grills

1. Chipotle
2. Moe's
3. Qdoba
4. Baja fresh
5. California tortilla
6. Salsaritas

Taco bell isnt eligible since it is fast food, although it would easily be in third otherwise

Baja fresh is solid for what you get but the flavor and taste is just meh. Slightly better than salsaritas and better priced.

Coney

Smash Master
you'd be wrong

jk i've never eaten at moes is it good?

other than that tant's list is a-okay

baja fresh is disgusting btw

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys,

With Oct 23rd coming up I want to urge many of you to attend Viridian City 8. We will be having a lot of players from OOS attending including :

- UTD Zac
- Ultimate Razer
- T1mmy
- T0mmy
- Eggz
- Lain
- Shugo
- King Kong
- Holy Nightmare

and a lot more.

As far as its distance from MD/VA to the venue it is not that bad of a drive.

Here is a map via googlemaps

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Maryland&daddr=87+Route+17+North,+Maywood,+NJ+07607+(Velocity+17)&hl=en&geocode=FXvKUwIdCYxu-ynfkPHp6022iTGx9lV2ZTev8g%3BFRP2bwId7saV-yEhc6lctbt86CllLUG9LvrCiTHkhzyfx7TBHw&gl=us&mra=ls&sll=40.89264,-74.070296&sspn=0.008646,0.016608&ie=UTF8&z=8

It is only about a 3-4 hour drive but you get a great experience, a great turnout, and you play some of the best in the country. Please come out and support.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Might be quitting brawl after Mlg Dc. Going to Dc since I already bought a pass awhile ago.

I'm a little pissed off at the moment so considering it.

Edit: I say too much stupid stuff. Ignore this.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wutttttttttttttt, don't quit Brawl Joe, you're a hero among wolfs and an awesome guy D:
I won't.

I'm pretty sure Mlg would only make me wanna play more.

Just was a little pissed off an hour ago and when I woke up, but fapping cured everything ;).

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
WOW...damage ratio 1.1 is amazing. I love this idea. No more Falco, Pika, or even Marth cg.

Every character can reliably kill almost. Nado is Di'able. Combos from throws are changed. D3 cg remains and Sheik ftilt gets a big buff.

Love this idea!

Top Bottom