• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Waffle is full of hatred

It makes for an entertaining show dance puppets dance

Lil'B, Bonk, BZ, EE, Waffle, NKB, June are confirmed for this week. I've now got a 50% shot, Sanoscy is like 75%... That leaves Smash GOD and LLOD, you guys showing up would mean an ATHF full showing, lets do it

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ mattwhodafukkcares - dont ask who i am when youre in MY CREW THREAD you ******** piece of anal waste.

@ lykeios - speak english please

@ lil b - why you gotta break it too me like that, i hate facing peaches as is, now they got this too, **** im screwed.

Oath.

Smash Ace
@ mattwhodafukkcares - dont ask who i am when youre in MY CREW THREAD you ******** piece of anal waste.

@ lil b - why you gotta break it too me like that, i hate facing peaches as is, now they got this too, **** im screwed.
when did you download the web epeen **** talk enhancement?
and i <3 you phil

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Waffle is full of hatred

It makes for an entertaining show dance puppets dance

Lil'B, Bonk, BZ, EE, Waffle, NKB, June are confirmed for this week. I've now got a 50% shot, Sanoscy is like 75%... That leaves Smash GOD and LLOD, you guys showing up would mean an ATHF full showing, lets do it
Lol I am now a 0%.

I am getting really sick now a days. I am really scared for my health. I have developed a HORRENDOUS cough that when I cough, my entire head shakes and I have to stop whatever I am doing and tightly hold my head to make the pain stop. I will probably be going to the doctors on Saturday instead of the tourney.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
wow good stuff Lil'B

LLOD, get ready, you're using this, Peach will soon be A tier
Muahahahaha I'm close to getting this. So far, I've gotten it once on wolf. U mad seagull? xD

I just need to work on getting the first and third uairs (if that makes sense) without usmashing. It might be ready by Saturday

Grrr I hate the claw.....:mad:

And NKB, sorry =/

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
crew battles?????? lol

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF-pxIUO3gE

^^^^^coolnesss
O_O. Wolf's nair comes out on frame 4 and shine has 7 frame startup with invincibility. Added with Di, I bet Wolf can escape this......

Muahahahaha I'm close to getting this. So far, I've gotten it once on wolf. U mad seagull? xD

I just need to work on getting the first and third uairs (if that makes sense) without usmashing. It might be ready by Saturday

Grrr I hate the claw.....:mad:

And NKB, sorry =/
At Gaithersburg I'll find you and want to test this because I don't think this works at all and even if it did, I'd camp my *** off with lasers. =D

Too busy atm studying for Physics exam.

Oh.

Smash Apprentice

Not only is Mattix the best Marth in the WORLD, he's the meanest, blackest, most hateful mother****er to ever walk the face of this earth
and you just called him poop lol. His biceps probably the size of your e pen0r.

Lykeios is an English major, see him 1v1 with the literary analysis scrub.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ oh - yet another wall street in our crew thread, we really did burn that **** down. pretty sure i offered no literary analysis whatsoever, i just told him to speak english. in fact you quoted me, so all you had to do is look up to realize thats what i did, you fail at trolling/retorting/everything.

@ smashgod / llod - one of you team with me at gaithersburg. show me dem skillz

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
im slightly pumped now, and still pissed, but thats normal. lets do it sano. although i still need to team with llod and smashgod, and you too june for that matter.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255

This guy.. :/ This is why everyone hates ATHF. Unnecessary hatred towards friendly rivalries.. Also being tough on the boards makes you look stupid. Talk **** in person, get wrecked.

@ oh - yet another wall street in our crew thread, we really did burn that **** down. pretty sure i offered no literary analysis whatsoever, i just told him to speak english. in fact you quoted me, so all you had to do is look up to realize thats what i did, you fail at trolling/retorting/everything.

@ smashgod / llod - one of you team with me at gaithersburg. show me dem skillz
You talk a lot for being an ATHF that never shows up for crew battles. :/

lol..

Waffle vs Mattix

..D: it's going to be ****
Agreed. Korn knows.

---

And yes.. "Another Wallstreet in our Crew Thread" *rolls eyes*, this is why Wallstreet has a private group so we don't deal with ignorance, now you must deal with mine. :)

EDIT: Actually on second thought, I'm not even going to continue this argument because whatever Waffle has to say to me won't affect me at all since he means nothing. Smash boards is amusing..

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
bolt if everyone hates us it is because there jealous we are the 2nd rank crew in the region.

they're just haters
According to your "list" Lil B. Your List isn't official nor does it mean anything to this community. If you can't stand on your own 2 legs even with your best player in a crew battle, then being the "2nd Ranked Crew" doesn't mean anything when you lose to the "6th Ranked Crew".

I like you Lil B, but you gotta look past the ego from time to time.

"See through the Illusion".

SOVAman

Smash Hero
No, leave them be for now Ben. FNB wants a piece of ATHF. They called dibs, its only fair. If ATHF wins that, then we should crew battle. If not, then we rematch FNB, sound good?
why not crew battle us anyways????

there is no: if so and so beat so and so we can battle them

its a crew battle not waiting for you next match in a tourney

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
why not crew battle us anyways????

there is no: if so and so beat so and so we can battle them

its a crew battle not waiting for you next match in a tourney
I mean we will eventually, but you have to understand that Crew Battles take up a significant amount of time from Tournaments (trust me I know x_x). It would be unfair to Deez to hold two crew battles during his tournament and hold it up. If we do it this way, beating FNB will give you guys more reason and more hype to exact your revenge against us. It's like a ladder in some way.. It's all in fun and brings more hype to the table.

More Hype, Sick Outcome. :)

I really want to watch the crew battle between you and FNB but if its going down this weekend I don't think I'd be able to. :(

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If we actually have all our members present to select who plays like most of you generally have then I'm down to crew battle anyone.

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
The two crew battles Wall Street has had...

We had five people (Forte, Bolt, Me, Mattix, BMX) at the tourney where we faced ATHF (Tant, June, Bonk, Lil B, EE)..We didn't have Oath, Lykeios, or Taj, and 22 and Amon weren't in the crew then

We had five people (Taj, Forte, Bolt, BMX, Dre) at the tourney where we faced FNB (Lobos, Takeover, Sassy, Coney, 23%)...Me, Lykeios, Mattix, 22, and Amon weren't there...and I don't think Lobos is even in FNB so it should've been 4v4 anyways

I don't think having the whole crew show up at a single tourney is gonna happen very often for WS, FNB or ATHF...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
If we could choose from any of our members for once we would do soooo much better cuz then we can match up with the opponent the way we want and do a lot better.

but w/e we do with whoever we have

Top Bottom