• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

KageMurphy

Smash Master
List is based solely on stats n facts Kenny, it isn't a shot at you, just don't squander next event!

Also, I'm pretty bored. Oh, and your Pika is very good in doubles.

Lobos

Smash Master
Skill wise FNB are all close......expect k9....I haven't played him in like 2-3 months then from there its all characters used.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
1st- Takedown - clearly the best, his results say it all

2nd- Coney - currently not too active but when mixed in what what he's done it's impressive(making it in the pro bracket at the MD/VA circuit finales, beat Hat/Greg in the not so far past)

3th- Murderer/ Pinky Fresh - Won a very large low tier tourny beating Ally and Boss, two people expected to win the low tier tourny, made it in the pro bracket at the MD/VA circuit finale beating myself and Cheese.

4th- Sassy - Recently has shown a lot of improvement, including beating Boss's Mario, a pretty note worthy accomplishment

---- last 3 are a Toss up unless I missed something?

5rd- No Idea - took Inui to last game/ placed 7th OOS
6th- k9 - hasn't done anything note worthy in awhile
7th- 23 - its Ganon

See above.
Phil is too goodz

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
This is a pointless post. Carry on.

lol @ K9.

EDIT: @ Tant: I find Kennys snake to be harder than his Pika.. then again, I haven't fought his snake in forever so who knows how I'd do against it since I play Snakes all the time now. x_x

Oath.

Smash Ace
kenny improve

and phil i think your completely underestimating, chris i think he would **** on your falco/marth/do you have an mk?:/?

just like he **** on my rob :)

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I've always wondered about this. What makes these two so special?.
:urg: Ugh I hate when me and smash god are underestimated by you ppl :urg:

We've gotten a ton better, and we just need to go to a few more tourneys to prove it

For the record, I 2 stocked Takeover online today. Even though he's not as good online as he is offlne, I still 2 stocked him twice <.<

SOVAman

Smash Hero
LLOD is a doubles genius he saved my *** in C3 teams countless times

and he defiantly has the best peach in md/va hands down

also kenny is teh popular now

KageMurphy

Smash Master
and phil i think your completely underestimating, chris i think he would **** on your falco/marth/do you have an mk?:/?

just like he **** on my rob :)
Lol no, he's not going to beat me with a limited character who's arguably the worse in the game, I've beaten him b4. You're just trying to lessen the embarrassment of your loss.

We've gotten a ton better, and we just need to go to a few more tourneys to prove it
You beat Deez last c3 and took a game off Ally in friendlies(no one else in this thread can say that) after having close matches, you are legit. Now you just gotta beat me, I am 2 n 0 against you baby xD

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
You beat Deez last c3 and took a game off Ally in friendlies(no one else in this thread can say that) after having close matches, you are legit. Now you just gotta beat me, I am 2 n 0 against you baby xD
Lawl. Didn't I like go MK against you? I almost won too, if only I knew dsmash was a killing move xD

Don't worry, I have my gaw ready to turtle the crap out of d3. This is the gaw that beat Atomsk :O

And @ lil b, you need to go yoshi lol. We would've gotten first :)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
if 23% was to really try to main a different char he would be placing much higher. Ganon is not good at all no matter how good 23% makes him look.

I would sidebet on Phil any day against a ganon player no matter the skill of the player.

I dropped yoshi because he sucks I might use him for fun at times but the character sucks and thats all there is to it.

Either he has to drop ganon and take a month or so to get another char to the level of his ganon or close to. Or people are just going to think of him as the ganon player who is cool for using ganon but has not much placing to prove how good he really is.

I have mad respect for him as a player and his skillz and stuff like that but he is only limiting himself by using ganon

edit: @LLOD: believe me if I was to go yoshi we might of had more tricks and stuff but yoshi cannot hold for his own on teams and lacks KO power and all the good stuff. We would of most likely lost to ESOJ and 23% if I went yoshi

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Sorry but I'd sidebet on 23 beating both EE and Lil B (unless you went d3 E)

You guys are really underestimating oath, he didn't even bother camping against 23, and he absolutely buttraped Sassy's stock when they played.

Kenrawr

Smash Master

For the record, I 2 stocked Takeover online today. Even though he's not as good online as he is offlne, I still 2 stocked him twice <.<
No one is underestimating you. There is a reason I was asking.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Well if money is on the line I would force that ganon to approach me every single time

and land into my nados :D

I would gladly mm him

Ino he is good and I have seen him play and all but I am very confident I would win.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Yeah.. 23% is too goodz. His gannon mindgames very well and is an overall good player that knows all the little tricks. I wouldn't underestimate him.. he also prefers to play MK's.. he said it himself.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
And I'm the D3 that beat Hyl!an :0
I can't beat that lol. I lost against swordgard (barely xD)

O well. K, well just a general tip for all of you: Me and SG aren't lil kids anymore. Underestimate us and prepare for a turnip in yo face, a tornado killing you and your loved ones, a seemingly harmless pound, and a tether that goes through anything.

gg xD

Btw we might consider going to Ultimate Gaminz Zone el sabado

<3<3<3<3<3KageMurphy<3<3<3<3<3

KageMurphy

Smash Master
We'll see in brackets if it ever occurs. I think he's good for a Ganon I just don't doubt myself. /shrug
I can't beat that lol. I lost against swordgard (barely xD)

O well. K, well just a general tip for all of you: Me and SG aren't lil kids anymore. Underestimate us and prepare for a turnip in yo face, a tornado killing you and your loved ones, a seemingly harmless pound, and a tether that goes through anything.

gg xD

Btw we might consider going to Ultimate Gaminz Zone el sabado
I defend you two all the time, how dare you say I underestimate you.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
btw just to add

Taj I have beaten 23% in tourney already WITH yoshi so I have beaten him before so go ahead and put your money on him idc. I am just saying I have beaten him in tourney before not calling 23% or you out or anything lol

Oath.

Smash Ace
Lol no, he's not going to beat me with a limited character who's arguably the worse in the game, I've beaten him b4. You're just trying to lessen the embarrassment of your loss.
not embarrassed at all.. he beat me fair and square im just saying since your not better than me at all mr.phil he would **** on you also :)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Phil I don't think he was saying that to you directly, just general llod-talk xD You know we heart you <3
Ah, that's cool.
not embarrassed at all.. he beat me fair and square im just saying since your not better than me at all mr.phil he would **** on you also :)
I've beat him b4. GGs.

You > me? Well, I don't know... we can MM next time but I am not going to start a petty argument with one of my boys. My post about you being embarrassed was just a joke.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I mean I just find it funny how if someone gets beaten by me, they get a popularity boost.

People should lose to me more often. ;)

Top Bottom