• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assit trophy faves

kirbario7

Smash Cadet
Hey what are your guys favorite assit trophy/ies
Are one of your favorites waluigi, Kat and Ana, or maybe excitebike
well tell what you like and even tell us what you think are the dumbest assit trophys if you want.

TheMoonman

Smash Cadet
My fave assist trophy has to be Little Mac or Knuckle Joe. It feels satisfying when their punches land.

But Gray Fox is also a very cool assist. Granted, he's slow and sometimes he doesn't even get the chance to do anything, but whenever we get him, it's always so cool, for some reason. =P

Pi

Smash Hero
What's the blue super hero/villain dude who moves the stage around? He's so cool!

I also like that golden sun guy, the one with the energy hand thing.

link2702

Smash Champion
What's the blue super hero/villain dude who moves the stage around? He's so cool!

I also like that golden sun guy, the one with the energy hand thing.
he is the Devil(seriously!):laugh:

My fav is Resetii, then Tingle( glad he made it into brawl in some form, I find him one of the funniest zelda characters ever created.) and the nintendog

christmas4477

Smash Rookie
I love Issac. He would be cooler if he used Ragnarok though. I hate... Tingle. He's like the Goldeen of assists sometimes. I had a great Resseti moment once. Bridge of Eldin. Center stage. Figure it out.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Tingle, hes pretty unpredictable. Balloons worth nothing, a zoom shot of a player, or filling up the arena with hammers and golden hammers.... man that was an epic match....

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Favorite : Lakitu

Second Favorite : Resetti

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Mr. Ressetti of course. lmao. During an online match He came out and starting chatting his head off. I was playing as Zelda and did the "wave" taunt with a message that said "Look whose talking" lmao. It was one of those unexpected funny as heck moments.

firestorm94

Smash Rookie
i like knuckle joe and lil mac only because whenever an enemy uses them and they go for me, i make them jump off the stage:laugh:

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
My favorite assist trophy is Waluigi, i love to see him stop people into the ground, them smack them with his tennis raquet (he should have been playable though)

The most annoying assist trophy is definetly mr. resetti. I mean he takes up the whole screen and last a good minute or more. Whenever me or my friends get him we all groan in unicin.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Waluigi, just because I hate him. It sounds weird, but the way I see it, being an AT keeps him from being a playable character.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why, but I love watching Ray and Saki jump around and cover the stage in laser shots and missiles and whatnot.

Smash Rookie
the weird duck platform thingy sucks, but Lyn and Issac are good. Oh, and maybe Knuckle Joe.

_Star_Wolf_

Smash Rookie
My personal fav is Ray MKII. Release him, and the tiny guy just flies around launching pods, blasting with his gun, and even firing off bombs in the direction of a random opponent. And he's so tiny, you almost can't see him when he comes out either.

Although I also like the Assists of Lyn and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Metroid is hilarious, just a large head crab that forces your opponent to start shaking their stick around, thus letting you knock them around.
But I like it cause it makes a cool noise and reminds me of Super Metroid.

Top Bottom