• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ASL] Iron Brawl II Results - Tuscaloosa, AL - November 12, 2011

*Cam*

Smash Lord
yeah, but DRN has actually been practicing pikachu, he just didn't choose him just b/c of dthrows.
I'm not saying he just picked Pikachu after having no practice with him. However, neither DRN nor Ragnarok actually main Pikachu, and I'll bet the chaingrab was a major factor in their choices.

I don't know how much matchup experience DRN's Pika has against Sheik. My point is that the matchup is not just a walk in the park for our beloved mouse. Sheik can do some serious damage.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol I've technically been gone 4 a while 2 focus on bringing life back 2 tally.... I finally have about 20 dedicated players so now I'm lurking around checking our FL AL & GA. So many things have changed while I've been "gone"

Lol

I'm still the best Sonic in this region :-p (True or not that doesnt say much -____-)

:sonic:

*Cam*

Smash Lord

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

DRN

Smash Lord
I'm not saying he just picked Pikachu after having no practice with him. However, neither DRN nor Ragnarok actually main Pikachu, and I'll bet the chaingrab was a major factor in their choices.

I don't know how much matchup experience DRN's Pika has against Sheik. My point is that the matchup is not just a walk in the park for our beloved mouse. Sheik can do some serious damage.
Not at all actually lol. I cant even do the cg that well since i dont know the %'s for most characters and when the grab has to be stale ect ect. Diddy/Pikachu/Pit are all characters i'm interested in maining rather then zss since mine is baaaad. Although my other characters are also pretty bad still. I dont have any sheik experience as any character besides zss, metaknight, and marth. I only have basic knowledge of what to do with other characters.

Top Bottom