• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
A banana phone.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I was just hoping somebody would catch the reference. *COUGH*SonictheBaron*COUGH*

Did YOU catch the reference?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
No

Why hasn't anyone realized that my first two posts did not have the most common letter in the alphabet (E)

Frown

poekmon
MAH BOI

MAH BOI

MAH BOI MAH BOI MAH BOI

Gwonam: Your majesty, Ganon and his minions are washing the car!

King: Hmm... how can we help?

Gwonam: It is written: Only Link can SCRUB

Link: Guuuhreat! I'll go grab my stuff!

Zelda: (I'd like to grab your stuff!)

Link: What?

Zelda: Nothing, Link!

Gotta make a YTP out of that some time.

Can you quote the prolouge and epilouge of Faces of Evil from the top of your head?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Because if men would have boobies, all of their time would go having fun with them.

Why do I get a restriction order if I go play with (a girl's) boobies?

Top Bottom