• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask Mango Falcon Questions =D and other things

PB&J

Smash Hero
i wasnt trying to hate but saying u was on shiz is level is non real and yes pocky d i said shiz is on mango's level..the man went even with m2k not playing or entering a tourny in like 7 months..plus if u ever see him play recently u would understand

but much love to the west coast man..im not hating but i will not sit quietly when things like that are said

K1T3

Smash Lord
Mango what are the different ways to gentleman?

I normally just one two, wait a bit then 3, but in a match I think I saw you do a 1,2,3 with no wait but a shield came up after the 3. Is that faster / how exactly do you do it?

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I really dislike it when anyone compares players from different regions and says with any amount of certainty that A is as good as B

Shiz is amazing and we all know that but like there is no legit way to compare him to Mango right now IMO, as well as the chopz/zhu comparison

people always say "well if you saw him you would know" but I always guarantee that if I ever saw whoever, I would not know and I'd still think it was dumb, you need to factor in personal style, matchup knowledge, relative levels of competition etc etc etc before you can make a claim with any certainty

and that's basically impossible unless you're incredibly insightful (me)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOOOOL

ur talking the

shiz vs m2k matches?

LOOOOOL

god dam as much as i hate

m2k he was playing

HORRRRIBLE!!!!!

and shiz still lost

as much as i love shiz

u gotta beat m2k when hes

playing like ****

and i gentlemen by pushing

A A little pause AZ at the same time

or u can push a three times then hold a

Scar

#HarveyDent
both players said they were both playing really poorly so yeah i really wouldn't put too much stock in that set

Smash Ace
I'm the best smasher in the world. I can Falcon Kick. As in, I can select Falcon and press down-b. That's about the extent of my tech skill.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Asking questions about players has nothing to do with playing captain falcon. Keep on topic and less on players please.

Lovage

Smash Hero
mango how do u not get tech chased by falcon......besides when u read me you can always grab no matter where i go ...falcon runs too fast :(

PB&J

Smash Hero
i know what to do i just thought he would give a different explanation..falco is def one of the harder match ups for falcon watch lambchops vs darkrain..i was there in person..the chops chu chu train *****..u will know it when u see it ..anyway...mango what is your fav match up in the game hands down

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
mango how do u not get tech chased by falcon......besides when u read me you can always grab no matter where i go ...falcon runs too fast :(
try not teching.

and mix up your d.i.

don't always d.i. away and tech towards, or neutral d.i. then tech in place, etc etc.

There are a bunch of combinations. d.i. away, tech in place, d.i. towards tech towards, d.i. towards no tech, etc etc.

make it so that your d.i. doesn't blatantly indicate which direction you'll be teching in.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha. Mango is too good.

And I am too sick. >.<

Wish me luck Mango, I have to go to the Health Center. :(

You better come down to Philadelphia when you visit soon. ^^

Top Bottom