• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a silly question get a silly answer anything style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery_Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
becuase it emenates a sound, caused by the methane gases leaving your @$$. it also results of a stink, compromised of the smells of the things you ate before you fart. If you combine these two elements with the rapidly decreasing maturaty of the many children and young adults everywhere, divide the lessened amount of disipline given by parents/teachers. multiply the loudness of the gases coming out the @$$, add in the fact males realease gas more then females in public and subtract the number of times one farts in an average day and you get... funniness

wat the **** did i just say????????

Ghettobarney

Smash Rookie
becuase it emenates a sound, caused by the methane gases leaving your @$$. it also results of a stink, compromised of the smells of the things you ate before you fart. If you combine these two elements with the rapidly decreasing maturaty of the many children and young adults everywhere, divide the lessened amount of disipline given by parents/teachers. multiply the loudness of the gases coming out the @$$, add in the fact males realease gas more then females in public and subtract the number of times one farts in an average day and you get... funniness

why do men have nipples?

red_samus3956

Smash Cadet
One's me and the others a fish, i havent found out which is which.....

Q: Why cant people all like Nintendo?

Smash Ace
No... A non-questioning question! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Who here likes pudding?

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
Its Canadian Math, so its not really math and doesn't count for jack squat. Canada is the one place where math isn't a universal language, but rather, an expression of contempt. Naw, but seriously, I love Canadians. I keep at least 3 locked up in the trunk of my car at all times. (DISCLAIMER: I just hope everyone has a sense of humor -.-)

How many rednecks does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

KLSmash

Smash Ace
How should I know? I don't pay attention to them.

What is the difference between Wal-Mart and some Starbucks down the street?
---------------------------------
=() Don't worry guys, I know where Vir_Iratus' car is, so I'll come to save ya.

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
Because Hollywood sucks when it comes to making REALLY good RPGs/FPSs/Platformers, and therefore their movies don't translate well into video games ever, despite their desperate and non-ceasing attempts at latching onto the billions of dollars industry that has taken the known world by storm that we all lovingly refer to as video games.

If I spit in my neighbor's lunch, what kind of reprecussion could I expect from the League of Amphibious and Fishlike Justice Dealers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom