• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a silly question get a silly answer anything style

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnobigz

Smash Apprentice
About as crazy as a doorknob that can talk, walk and beat us all at SSBM.

How come speakers don't speak but they are called speakers even when they don't speak? SPEAKITYSPEAK!

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Because they are hatching a plot to overthrow mankind through the means of very loud music.

Why did the nazis hide bananas in their boots?

Foxy and her box

Smash Cadet
to ward off the talking banana army by using them as hostages

why does everyone worry about cats and squirrels taking over the world when chipmunks are the only ones actually trying to?

jonnobigz

Smash Apprentice
Chipmunks are cuter and they have a popular bunch that sings Christmas carols, which translate to demonic worship rituals in the Chipmuka-hua-hua language. It's common sense, duh.

Chipmunks are the #1 animal that gives us the most threat on world domination, but what comes in #2?

PS: I'm good at this ;)

nfsjunkie91

Smash Rookie
there are, they just are incinerated every time you fart

why is it that once i lose something in my room, i find something else while looking for it?

Foxy and her box

Smash Cadet
because your room is where the gremlins hide and they love to take your stuff but eventually they get bored of it so they put it in the place where they got the other thingamajiga

if a woodchuck could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if you chucked wood at a woodchuck?

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
Because, fruit is the essence of non-sexual orgasms, hence lesbians who couldn't afford dildos could easily eat a peach.

Do Pokemon have sex?

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Yes, but only with Ash Ketchum.

How many pricks does it take to get to the center of the universe from Athens.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
No, but you do have a kidney stone, and it's basically the same feeling.

When the white-washed whiskers of a walrus's willy make wisps in the whispering grass,
who will be there to hoot and to share all the words that you fart out your ***?

Cyris_P

Smash Journeyman
The grass is green, grows great and gleams, but gophers would be cuter,
But cute can scoot cause who would hoot but a lovely pair of hooters?

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Aye, but bats bellow billowing beckonings, boasting better bendings than a hoot.
So stuff all your truffles and and muffle your dufflels, with dead owls, fetid as a foot.

But who, I ask, in the language of reason, would roll ripe roses in their pants,
unless they possessed genitalia the best, but did not dare to dance?

Cyris_P

Smash Journeyman
You speak with the tongue of a mouthful of dung, or perhaps one could say a chimpanzee.
Your genitalia's wrung, and this verse I have sung cause the flower boy's a gay with a pansy.

Now be what it may, just hear what I say, this bit just ain't s*** till it's granted,
How can someone play in a euphorian way before the plant of the mind has been planted?

link masher

Smash Apprentice
Well lets see.... if all of you drink and drive then its the end for evryone exept me.

How can being drunk be better?

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
My man, you may be intoxiacated from subtances which you imbibed.
But heed my warning. Avoid Las Vegas, or you'll wake with a thousand-pound bride.

Ah, riddle me this, with a dish full of piss,
and vinegar, steaming, no less.
Why do the children in Vick's commercials
always have a flat chest?

link masher

Smash Apprentice
Cause they never use real food for comercers, its always fake to make it look better.

Am I wrong?

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Because it's held up by a system of Japanese gerbil telekenisis highly innovative.

Thus I've said my rhymes and the time has chimed,
but one more must I give in question.
If you lick a lime and it licks you back
are you bordering the fifth dimension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom