• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Question, Get an Answer Thread~[Read Before Asking a Question]

Limaçon

Smash Apprentice
I am trying to get the PJ64k bundled client from this board's sticky working, but I keep getting the error "Could not find ini file. Plugin will not run correctly."

It doesn't tell me what plugin is having issues, and searching that error and pj64k gives me no useful results. Does anyone know how to fix it?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Your best bet would be to redownload the client in the 'Emulators and Downloads' section and transplant the kaillera client, or download the original pj64k from the author site and transplant the client.

Limaçon

Smash Apprentice
I grabbed the official pj64k and owna's client, everything seems to work smoothly. Was there anything else that is useful in the bundle? It looks like cheats for Item Switch and Mushroom Kingdom are already working, and I didn't see any other enhancements mentioned.

Thanks for the help, I have a Mayflash adapter coming in a few days and I am excited to try some online.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
There's a couple cheat files (.cht) in the index you might want to look at - they can set the default format to 5 Stock No Items, and there's a couple fun mods.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I haven't played in months. Galaxy is down; keep hearing about GodWeapon but can't find the IP for it. Random sites from Google only list it with WWL's IP. Halp?

Battlecow

Play to Win
All of them should be, if you're hitting the ground while they're going on.

Except for Kirby's Nair/Dair and Jiggs' Dair, all aerials should be.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
What DMoogle said is correct.

By the way, (this is if I recall correctly) since fastfalled Z-cancels have double the delay (still very low though), does that mean not cancelling those particular aerials is a better option?

DMoogle

A$
By the way, (this is if I recall correctly) since fastfalled Z-cancels have double the delay (still very low though), does that mean not cancelling those particular aerials is a better option?
Hmmm, I don't think it's the Z cancel that causes the delay, it's just whenever you land you have more delay if you're fastfalling, regardless of whether you're using an aerial or not.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I don't play STUPID EUROPEAN CHARACTERS so I wouldn't KNOW

nah im just salty cuz I honestly didn't know that and I really should have.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I think I'm about to be unjustly banned for a week or so by the fascists who run this camp.

Regards to y'all

Tell Surri-Sama I always loved him

Dsc

Smash Ace
Battlecow posted a pic of himself in the pic thread. He aint fat, pretty short hair, looks unlaid.

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
That was two summers ago. I was, in fact, unlaid at that point.

Then I got the hat. The hat makes all the difference.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Dude, go get laid. Seriously. You need some better triumphs to be snarky about.
I wasn't very snarky at all. Considering that you get that butthurt over a little teasing, I'm starting to wonder who's the one who needs to get laid.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I wasn't very snarky at all. Considering that you get that butthurt over a little teasing, I'm starting to wonder who's the one who needs to get laid.
You. You are the one who needs to get laid.

If you ever start wondering again, just ask. I'll tell you.

B Link

Smash Lord
Only jimmyjoe had a question on this page, in the "ask a question" thread (and it was rhetorical one).

But anyways, how loose are people's controller sticks? Mine is a bit loose (like if I shift the weight of the controller in a circle its movement is hardly noticeable, but existent). Is that a problem if I want to play smash better? Should I try fixing it?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I recently had to get another controller because the stick in it became too loose to play seriously. So if you dont notice it right now, it's probably nothing serious but eventually you'll see it..and you'll hate it :(

aaronmhite

Smash Rookie
Does Teen iXi go here?

:phone:

Edit: next time should I ask if someone visits this board in this thread or another?

Top Bottom