• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ascension 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i don't give 2 ****s about palutena, that ***** don't put out. but watever, i mean if yall really just wanna lay back and be ****ies i have no problem being number 1 in texas. im suprised yall would just let someone of my level take that title.... not that you could stop me but at least put up a fight

Tesh

Smash Hero
Might be worth adding to the OP that the 163 will take any megabus riders practically straight to your new place Sync. Just in case they can't get a ride. Personally I'd take the less crowded late night megabus and the 163 instead of a crowded daytime megabus and a ride.

Bus 163

Zucco

Smash Master
Stupidest post i've ever seen. What exactly does "one of those" regions mean? That we have no talent? Are you really insulting us? All of us? Texas? You're a ****ing idiot. We're stronger then ever now, people always complained about the three demon kings( Gnes,razer trela) winning everything well guess what they're gone. This should be incentive to anyone who wanted to be a top player of their state to come out of hiding and show everyone that a new reign is here. You wanted them out of the way well they're out of the way the thrones are up for grabs. So what's it gonna be? You gonna sit at that monitor and do nothing? or are you gonna come to ascension and whoop as much *** as possible showing everyone that not only is texas still strong, but the new wave is better than the previous tippity toppity players.

Oh and im winning. =]
I'm sad gnes/razer quit( I mean I haven't been to a trney for as long as they have LOL, so I can't rlly feel they quit yet), I never ever *****ed about them winning unlike the rest of tx's ***** ***,I always went to trneys and settled for that 4th place refund money like a champ, what got me going out to trneys was the incentive of playing them, I can't practice much now days but I still tried to watch and learn from every time I played them. Also I've never played razer in trney ever since I've been in tx cept for a botty battle network, so lets go son, when I play u once u have my permission to die, ill be ur last loss in this ugly game.
I'm coming to this ****, expect me, and I will win, I still have one last mission left, apex 2013 *****hs, till then I'm getting the practice I can get, I've been in the lab, secretly training, rising, feeding myself off rats that walk by, so if u haven't beaten me before and expect to beat me, TOUGH LUCK *****H, cause I'm too playing way better than before.

Pwii:I do fear death. I fear dying in here, while my city burns, and there's no one there to save it, everyone quit.
Dojo: Then make the climb.
Pwii: How?
Dojo: As the m2k did. Camp like you've never done before. Then fear will find you again.Become.... a...tryhard, revive Houston.Real talk just get a license tho.

RAZER COME ****ING AT ME HEREEE YA RAT.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
LOL, maharbar we definitely aren't a national threat. Dojo in the old days, me and Gnes were the only true national threats. Not even trela. Trela did well at one national but he's had flops at others so I can't say he was. He was on his way though be he quit.

The political turbulence here needs to be stabilized.

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Relax, it's just MarBar being a BarHar and pwii using another account. No big deal. Now Go back to being a whipped Mexico.

Zucco

Smash Master
Yo xyro (x+1)(3x+2), do me some Foiling ya dumb nerd. FOIL THAT **** BABY.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Math problems used as insults?

What is this I don't even

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
It's pwii, he is a living insult to himself and the human race. Nothing he says hurts me.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
LOL, maharbar we definitely aren't a national threat. Dojo in the old days, me and Gnes were the only true national threats. Not even trela. Trela did well at one national but he's had flops at others so I can't say he was. He was on his way though be he quit.

The political turbulence here needs to be stabilized.

so i was right, you are just shell of former self. i didn't want to believe the last top player would turn out to be this way but it's true. you've lost faith in yourself and you have no faith in wat friends of yours are left in this scene. wat a pus-sy. how about instead of *****ing about how close ur smash career is to death how you do something to help the people who are standing over your death bed. give them watever advice/training they need before you dip 4good.

and have some faith in the next wave. pj almost beat you and esam at the same tourney. sync went out to louisiana and took 3rd, pwii has beaten trela, bio has beaten you. help these people who have the talent to replace you dawg, because they are more than capable becoming the threats yall 3 used to be.

are you still the ultimate razer, or just a disposable to be thrown away and forgotten?

edit:

i refuse to let an olimar be the best player in this state, pwii lets **** the world

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I appreciate the couple of rides you gave me. I repaid you with the sacred dessert of New Years made by my mother's hands.

LOL, why can't y'all let me die in peace?
While it was delicious, it is not worth $20.

Now go to the toueney and steal money.

You sheep fiend.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
so i was right, you are just shell of former self. i didn't want to believe the last top player would turn out to be this way but it's true. you've lost faith in yourself and you have no faith in wat friends of yours are left in this scene. wat a pus-sy. how about instead of *****ing about how close ur smash career is to death how you do something to help the people who are standing over your death bed. give them watever advice/training they need before you dip 4good.

and have some faith in the next wave. pj almost beat you and esam at the same tourney. sync went out to louisiana and took 3rd, pwii has beaten trela, bio has beaten you. help these people who have the talent to replace you dawg, because they are more than capable becoming the threats yall 3 used to be.

are you still the ultimate razer, or just a disposable to be thrown away and forgotten?

edit:

i refuse to let an olimar be the best player in this state, pwii lets **** the world
Welp, you clearly have 0 reading comprehension ability and poor writing ability as well. This was never an argument either. Only Gnes and I have been a national threat for the past year plus. Trela wasn't even a threat. You guys are definitely getting better in Texas, but the gap is still huge between us. I never outright said I quit. None of you personally know what I'm doing right now so shoop doop whoop. Also, I guarantee you that if I came back without playing for 2 months, I'd still win.

Zucco

Smash Master
PIck to confirm/show that I have a million dollars.

YUp I'm serious.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Teams should be pretty hype. I'm curious to see who will win that. Even if Razer shows up, he is gonna have to carry pretty hard I'd think.

Then again he could team with someone who is willing to ledge camp while he does all the work.... :pimp:

Oh wait I also described Maharba there...

Sync.

Smash Champion
Teams so far:

PJ:toonlink:+Pwii:metaknight:
Sync:olimar:+Asa:olimar:
Kilik:sheik:+Run C.T.:peach:
BC:metaknight:+:ToT:lucario:

Think up good team names!

More people confirm teams! Also, I might not have Waseda in favor of making sure amateur bracket goes smoothly.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so i need a new team mate.

razer team with me. we could rock that Robin Hood and Little John swag (pit snake)

bio team with me. we could rock that team Claymores (pit and zss are like claire and saki) swag

esca team with me. we could rock that Excalibur swag (pit & mk, knights and archers)

fliphop team with me. we got that Arabian Thieves swag (alladin and abu, pit and diddy)

for more team names plz visit www.gohangyour****onmy****'s*****.com

Tesh

Smash Hero
I miss seeing double toon link plank 1 ledge together. Someone do that.

Zucco

Smash Master
I'm still waiting for xyro to solve for x.
Uhh DAMN *****HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom