• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Artwork/Smash Tags Commissions - APEX 2012 PRE-ORDERS OPEN!

Laurel

Smash Ace

Anyone who ordered before 12/06 will have their completed .PNG in their e-mail no later than December 24. An updated and final list is being constructed.

any questions or concerns, or if you didn't receive your image, you can contact me in a PM here, SmashBoards (Laurel), or laurenhacaga@gmail.com. thanks for your patience guys.

I'm selling custom-made smash tags made to order. Artwork is completed on a computer using a tablet, and then printed out white card stock where they will be laminated and strung on a cell phone strap http://i56.tinypic.com/28lcg2u.jpg] or key chain http://onestop-key-rings.co.uk/images/Nickel-Key-Chain-with-Ring.jpg]. They will be about 2in - 4in, depending on the picture.

CHIBI

ALTERNATIVE

MORE EXAMPLES:

ALTERNATIVE

CHIBI

PRICING:
non-chibi (name or no name): $15
chibi (name or no name): $10​

WHAT YOU GET:
an original .PNG of thepicture in a large resolution (800x600+) to put on your profile or signature as well as a keychain/strap to attach to your controller/etc.

ORDER FORM:
What style do you want? (alternative or chibi):
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?:
Name on the tag?:
Keychain or Strap?:
E-mail:

***Fill this out and send me a message here or on AllisBrawl (Laurel).

SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE! IT WILL BE $1.00 FOR SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU WILL BE PICKING UP AT TOURNEY OR IF YOU'D LIKE IT MAILED.

FAQ:
Q. Can you do anything other than Smash characters?
A. Anything and everything you can imagine~

Q. What is it printed on?
A. Thick bristol paper, also known as card stock.

Q. How can I pay?
A. I accept paypal for pre-orders, or you can order right at the venue at E4J: Champion or Genesis 2!

Q. Do you do anything else but this kind of artwork?
A. Yes! You can contact me on my facebook to see other things I've done http://www.facebook.com/icefaerie?ref=ts).

Just message me for any other questions you may have.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.​

ORDER LIST:
Pre-Dec 5 orders to be organized.

Apex 2012 preorders:

Browny

Smash Hater
This is relevant to my interests

What style do you want? (alternative or chibi): Alternative (whatever the non-chibi version is lol)
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Lucario
Name on the tag?: Browny
Keychain or Strap?: Strap

to pick up at gen for obvious reasons :p I can pay asap via paypal... let me know of your paypal address :o

Laurel

Smash Ace
Thanks for all of the support and interest guys. <3

What style do you want? (alternative or chibi): Alternative (whatever the non-chibi version is lol)

to pick up at gen for obvious reasons :p I can pay asap via paypal... let me know of your paypal address :o
My paypal is laurenhacaga@gmail.com, it'll be $10. I'll have it ready for you at Genesis. ^^

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
**** money matches, I want me some artwork!

Style: Alternative
Character and Details: Falco. Dark colors for the background. Periwinkle-colored jacket.
Tag: Rubyiris
Chain or Strap: Chain

I'll most likely pay this weekend. I've got some odd jobs before Genesis.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
How confident are you at drawing up someone like Cloud Strife (preferably in his appearance from Advent ChildreN) along with Sonic?

Because I'd be willing to pay extra if it meant having a badass looking tag of Sonic & Cloud back to back with my tag of (Kuraudo) on there? What would that run? Out of curiosity. :D

Laurel

Smash Ace
I put this on my FW thread cus this is awesome.

Do you ship your products?
Yes I do, it is $1 to ship anywhere in the US.

what about

NON CHIBI NON NAME? :O

I'm so down for one of these
chibi non-name is $5.

my paypal is laurenhacaga@gmail.com.

**** money matches, I want me some artwork!

Style: Alternative
Character and Details: Falco. Dark colors for the background. Periwinkle-colored jacket.
Tag: Rubyiris
Chain or Strap: Chain

I'll most likely pay this weekend. I've got some odd jobs before Genesis.
Sounds good, just let me know when you want to pay and I'll start it. ^^

How confident are you at drawing up someone like Cloud Strife (preferably in his appearance from Advent ChildreN) along with Sonic?

Because I'd be willing to pay extra if it meant having a badass looking tag of Sonic & Cloud back to back with my tag of (Kuraudo) on there? What would that run? Out of curiosity. :D
I'm down to do that, what size did you want it? If you prefer it small, less than 2", it will lose a lot of quality when it is shrunken into the usual size.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'll be paying probably friday or saturday. also as an FYI I'm more interested in the uploaded image than the actual keychain. I've been starting a collection of comission artworks. :)

Abate

Smash Journeyman
I like this idea.

Is there any chance you could draw a slightly angry luigi with 5 o'clock shadow? I'm still debating ordering one.

Dart!

Smash Master
stupid question, is it only smash characters?
btw i'm interested...either way. if you can't do other chars i'd like a marth one. i'll give the details later.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I second Dart's question. I might get a Strong Bad one. :p

Roller

Smash Legend
Already posted on aib, but I'll post here to subscribe. I never use aib anyways.

I'll be at Genesis.

What style do you want?: Alternative
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Ice Climbers, but could you do them in UMich colors? (Blue and Maize) with the Michigan "M" somewhere on their parkas?

Name on the tag?: Roller
Keychain or Strap?: Keychain

T-block

B2B TST
These look awesome =o

What style do you want? (alternative or chibi): Doesn't matter... whatever you feel like doing =P
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Squirtle - normal colours
Name on the tag?: T-block

It'd be cool if you could keep it really small... 1" or less would be preferable. Shouldn't be too hard with Squirtle, right? Other than that, I'm not really picky.

I'll pick it up at G2.

Sound okay?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
dude i'm so stoked

I want an alternative style marth, around 5 inches would tight. I want his black outfit, with a bad *** crown instead of his tiara. I want his pose to be him doing his forward b down (green) stab thing.

thank you :)

Laurel

Smash Ace
I like this idea.

Is there any chance you could draw a slightly angry luigi with 5 o'clock shadow? I'm still debating ordering one.

stupid question, is it only smash characters?
btw i'm interested...either way. if you can't do other chars i'd like a marth one. i'll give the details later.
I second Dart's question. I might get a Strong Bad one. :p
It is anything you'd like, I'm definitely not limited to just smash characters.

Already posted on aib, but I'll post here to subscribe. I never use aib anyways.

I'll be at Genesis.

What style do you want?: Alternative
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Ice Climbers, but could you do them in UMich colors? (Blue and Maize) with the Michigan "M" somewhere on their parkas?

Name on the tag?: Roller
Keychain or Strap?: Keychain
How would you like to pay? That will be $10.

This next E4 tourney is in San Diego right?
Yes, at La Bella's Pizza this Saturday.

These look awesome =o

What style do you want? (alternative or chibi): Doesn't matter... whatever you feel like doing =P
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Squirtle - normal colours
Name on the tag?: T-block

It'd be cool if you could keep it really small... 1" or less would be preferable. Shouldn't be too hard with Squirtle, right? Other than that, I'm not really picky.

I'll pick it up at G2.

Sound okay?
Chibi would look best that small, it will be $8. How would you like to pay?

dude i'm so stoked

I want an alternative style marth, around 5 inches would tight. I want his black outfit, with a bad *** crown instead of his tiara. I want his pose to be him doing his forward b down (green) stab thing.

thank you :)
:3 I'm on it.

To clear up any confusion: I won't have them ready before E4J Champion but I WILL be set up and taking orders and working on them at the tournament. Everything will be ready for pickup at G2.

Also, I'll be putting priority on those who have paid first, so to ensure you get yours done ASAP please pay beforehand. :) thank you!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What style do you want? (alternative or chibi): Alternative
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Strong Bad, any cool pose <3
Name on the tag?: Strong Bad

What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Donkey Kong, his black costume. Him doing a Melee Bair would be hilarious, otherwise anything will do.

$20? Can I pay you at Genesis 2?

Dart!

Smash Master
What style do you want? (alternative or chibi): alternative
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Dart from legend of dragoon (i'll pm you a picture of him and ill tell you the details when i do that)
Name on the tag?: Dart
Keychain or Strap?: do you have a picture of what both look like? i'm really curious and it's crucial for me to decide.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Dark Samus, colors: blue, black
Name on the tag?: ThePrime

I'll hunt you down at genesis and pay you! Can't wait to see the results!

Laurel

Smash Ace
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Strong Bad, any cool pose <3

What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Donkey Kong, his black costume. Him doing a Melee Bair would be hilarious, otherwise anything will do.

$20? Can I pay you at Genesis 2?
Since I have over 20 orders now I'm only going to be taking payment upfront now, but still take orders at G2. Sorry if it's an inconvenience, do you have Paypal?

What style do you want? (alternative or chibi): alternative
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Dart from legend of dragoon (i'll pm you a picture of him and ill tell you the details when i do that)
Name on the tag?: Dart
Keychain or Strap?: do you have a picture of what both look like? i'm really curious and it's crucial for me to decide.
In the op I link pictures to what both look like. The total is $10. ^^

What character/details do you want (color, etc)?: Dark Samus, colors: blue, black
Name on the tag?: ThePrime

I'll hunt you down at genesis and pay you! Can't wait to see the results!
Like I stated above I can't complete any orders until I'm paid first or until all of my paid orders get done, oooor when I take orders at G2 because I have soo many atm. Is Paypal an option for you?

Dekar173

Justice Man
What style do you want: Alternative
What character do you want: Dekar from Lufia 2
Name on the tag: Dekar
Keychain or Strap: Keychain

What character do you want: Purple Diddy!

$20, right?

Laurel

Smash Ace
What character do you want: Dekar from Lufia 2

What character do you want: Purple Diddy!

$20, right?
Put you down, thank you! ^^ Yes, it will be $20. How will you be paying?

Dart!

Smash Master
oh if you can't do them until you're paid first then i can't get one. i don't use/trust paypal sorry :/
i would gladly pay you at G2 though.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Since I have over 20 orders now I'm only going to be taking payment upfront now, but still take orders at G2. Sorry if it's an inconvenience, do you have Paypal?
Alright then, I sent you $20 via PayPal.

Top Bottom