• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ART with Your Almighty Power 4! Results March 28th, 1997!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Results next Tuesday, I'm calling it. I got £4.00 on it.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Soon but not too soon. Like true AWYP fashion.

(In all seriousness, I dunno. Till all the judges are finished I guess)

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Result deadline should've been made for April 1st imo. Just so the inevitable delay could be used as the joke. :bee:

Hey Frown, you finished yet? Lol.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I'm excited for the results just so I can enter the next AWYP.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well. I guess I can wait now. Whatever anticipation I had has seemed to have left me.

Must be because I'm off doing other things, art wise, and college wise. Been quite the productive one, lately.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I know i'm a bit late, but dammit that Bowser silhouette/paint splatter piece looks so ****ing good. As does the Blue Shell one, i lol'd xD

Spire

III
BRoomer
I've been hellaciously busy with school and work. I have a big-time Philosophy paper due Tuesday and an Art History paper coming up soon too. If I can get even half the crits done this weekend, I'll be surprised. AWYP and life have not worked well together this semester :ohwell:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was thinking of something, and have a proposal to make that could help this in future contests, should my idea be considered. I'm either gonna present the idea today, or wait until results are up.

Also. I think, if winners have already been chosen, to just name them already. Critique can come afterwards, as Iam sure people are interested right now as to who was chosen.

That's just me.;)

Spire

III
BRoomer
I was thinking of something, and have a proposal to make that could help this in future contests, should my idea be considered. I'm either gonna present the idea today, or wait until results are up.

Also. I think, if winners have already been chosen, to just name them already. Critique can come afterwards, as Iam sure people are interested right now as to who was chosen.

That's just me.;)
Winners have definitely not been chosen yet.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
of course I want to see the reults and if im right about who placed--ive said who i liked on past posts. but, agree that your life-school, work, etc.-should come before a contest.

*sighs*

so, take your time :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Urgh. At least change the title to like "Sometime". I see the title and die a little on the inside.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
they shouldve renamed it with the date being dec 21, 2012--the day the earth is supposedly going to 'end.'

when i saw there were new posts, i was like, 'yes!'

then 'no!'

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hey, guys! I know the wait is intense but I'm sure they are doing their best? I know school's almost over so it could be a lot of exams and tests that's going on. XD; No worries! I'm interested in the results and for the new one as well, but sometimes you gotta wait! :'D

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Maybe if you guys draw gifts for the judges we'll judge faster.

Or threats.

My favorite threat is Kristen Bell.

Top Bottom