• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Armageddon Results- 3-23-13 Cincinnati, Ohio

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I had fun at this tournament, it was nice to see OoS people again.

Then I remembered.

WHY DID I ATTEND A MK LEGAL TOURNAMENT

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Zeton's bracket was significantly tougher than Carls tho.
I also outplaced Mr. Eric despite him beating me in bracket.

I'm a little :salt: that he ended up being my first opponent instead of who I was going to get (Ksev), but I ended up fighting Ksev later anyway, sooooooo welp!

Burstfire

Smash Rookie
This was my first big tournament in over 3 years. It was a lot of fun, I met a lot of cool people and I'm glad to see that the competitive player base is still friendly and helpful to one another. Its one of the things i loved about this game the most.
To Mister Eric: Thanks for pointing out the other Illinois players to me. With any luck, we'll have an Illinois group up and going to Tourneys fairly frequently.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'm damn late with this so here we go.

CARLS493's Fashionably Late Shoutouts!

1: Ally :snake: GGs in our friendlies. I got a lot more Snake exp out of it.
2: Zinoto :diddy: GGs in our friendlies, and thanks for advice on the Diddy MU.
7: Loe1 :wario: GGs in pools. I'm planning to pass that salt back to you sooner or later.
9: Kero :olimar: I don't think we've talked at the venue, but nice hearing and seeing you again. Too bad we couldn't play each other.
9: DYNO :metaknight: :wario: GGs in bracket. You really know how to predict and space against Fox with MK.
13: Roller :popo: Thanks for advice against the ICs.
13: Carls :fox: :peach: Stop losing to Ice Climbers!
17: Kassandranova :peach: Great to see you again, Kassy!
17: Zeton :fox: Thank you so much for being to meet me again. Thanks for the laser/up smash advice, too.
17: Smash64 :ness: :snake: GGs in pools.
17: Mr. Eric :rob: :popo: GGs in bracket. Sooner or later, I'm gonna reclaim my drive on you. :D
17: KSev :snake: GGs in bracket.
25: Soulpech :wario: :jigglypuff: GGs, thanks for the ride, etc., etc. Keep up with your characters, or I'm gonna bite back!
25: QD :lucario: Nice seeing you at Cincinnati.
25: Kiest :dedede:Thanks for helping with the venue.

Also, special thanks to Kel for hosting the venue, Michigan for being great pals to hang out with at Shake 'n Steak, and Clowsui for showing up and making some noise of his own.

Top Bottom