• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Hey what's up guys? I live in Cabot and am fairly new to smash and wanting to get a lot better. I went to the Innsomnia in March and all my friends I had been playing with dropped out of it basically so I didn't really play anymore. This weekend though I met up with an old friend and he's gotten me back into smash mode and we're considering going to Memphis some. Is there a biweekly this weekend? If so what are the details on that?

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Altus, there is a biweekly this weekend. It is at 12 midnight on Friday. Not sure who all from around here is going yet. We usually have to leave around 10 to get there on time.

I live in Jacksonville and I work is Cabot, so we should play sometime.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'm definitely up for that anytime. I think you know Dustin. he's the one that talked me back into playing. I think we're talking about playing tonight and anyone in the area is welcome to hang out. I'll be at work until about 9:30 and may go run so we'll probably play around 10 or 11ish. If anyone in the area is interested you can call me anytime I can answer during work. 501-743-5560. We're both interested in getting better and love playing.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's midnight on Saturday (Which would be technically Sunday morning.)

Also if you guys want to drive up to my house on Saturday I can give some people a free ride to Memphis that night and you can crash at my place afterwards. (Pretty much the same distance from Little Rock to Memphis as it is from Little Rock to my place.) I need all the practice I can get before Melee-FC.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
I'm always up for smash. I don't know what time or where you guys play but I'll be going to the rest of the biweeklies and anything you want to play locally. I don't usually sleep until about 4 or 5 so if you want give me a call and maybe we can work something out.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Cabot. Off Kerr Station. Zane's a silly man. If you need a ride on Saturday Sarg I could probably help you out.

BluebluR3237

Smash Rookie
Hey, name's Allen and I live in Jacksonville, AR. Just looking for people to play friendlies with at the moment once a week. Saw the thread about the biweekly at Memphis and will consider going when I get settled in because I just moved here recently from Chicago, IL. PM or AIM me if you want my contact info so we can meet up sometime.

AIM: blueblur3237

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Um...Friday can maybe be arranged. Saturday would be best if possible. My cousin's in town and leaves Saturday morning and I won't be home from work until about 10:15 Friday night but we'll see what we can do. I'll try giving you a buzz this week.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Welcome Blue, it was cool seeing you in Little Rock this past weekend. Congrats to Chamber for the 1st (even tho I took it easy). Those tv's rocked.

Ace, what are you wanting done to this controller? I could paint it black if you want.

P.S. Bump from hell. Whats up with this?

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to Saber for first at the tourney at funtastic. We pwned them noobs :)

Nice meeting you Blue, we will have to play more.

AC- you have one bad luigi man, mad props to ya!

John, are you done with tristen's controller, Im gonna feel weird when he see's mine, and he doesnt have his yet.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
yo!!!!!!

hey Jon can u make the controller white with blue buttons like before...... in the center of it can u write ACE and can u write CREW STFU on both sides of the controllers handle? Oh and one more thing can u write all the peeps names in the crew on the back of the controller ACE, CHAMBER, LVL9, SARGE, SABER,BMW, SKYE, SEIF and of course u too VIEW since u have always been considered a member.....

yo guys it was hella fun at the tournament our crew owned......... and we got to add to new peeps to our crew oscar and our boy BLUE.... your our boy BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

ps. anyone for a road trip to russelville for the next tournament we can pitch in for gas.... i can fit 3 more with me

Deuce

Smash Cadet
right on, I was about to ask if anyone was going to the tourney in russellville, im going to be there. Im not too sure on the details though. Sounds like a good time:)

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Ill get started on the controller this weekend.

Also, Do you have any videos downloaded I could get? Particularly Falco and Falcon videos. I need to use up some more space on my zune. I believe you said at one time you had a lot of bleach episodes. Im sure me and Sarge would love those if you still had them.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
It is Sarg with no "e", come one guys, everyone knows that ;)

I really wasn't planning on going to that one in russelville, but I'll see how my schedule works out. I have to move back to beebe on Sunday, and I need to be packed before then.

BluebluR3237

Smash Rookie
I really had a blast at that tourney with Crew STFU. I know I can't make the Russellville tourney so best of luck to whoever's goin there. It's my B-day that day so it'll be some q-time for my g/f and me. But I know Sunday's pretty open for me. Grats to Chamber for the win. Call me whenever you guys are gonna hang out. (501) 766-8971

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
How come you guys didn't tell me about the touney out there. Yall know iori likes to go to chill and play game cube. Anywho you guys gotta come to the bi and come down here for a visit once and a while. Oh jon can you make me a controller dedicated to brolly that would be gorgous. Hay much love to you guys, keep doing that thing. congrats to chams ace and my fav sarg

Top Bottom