• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Woot!! I'm moving to Jonesboro this upcoming Saturday, so let's play Smash and 3S Saberguy!! (By the way, to answer your question from the bi-weekly thread, I play the PS2 version of 3S.)

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I know! ;_____; I REALLY don't wanna' miss it. It pains me to miss it Zane!! I have a little hope left that I might be able to attend, but I really doubt it. Either way, I plan on being there Friday.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Let's see...

Me, Seif, and BMW are going and will be staying on the floor of the INN. That's all from the LR area that wants to go :(

I guess Sarge, Ace, Jon, and Lvl9 are leaving from the J-vill/Beebe area, so It's probobly best for you guys to take your own car and stay at a hotel while we take our own car and stay at the INN. If anyone over near Beebe or J-vill doesn't want to stay at a hotel, you could probobly ride with us if you wanted to.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Sarg John Where The Heck Are You Guys!!!!! I Want To Make It There For Doubles We Are Leaving At 1 Sadly I Dont Want To Leave You Guys But...... Just Call Me!!!!!! Rarghhhhhhh

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys, first time poster, long time reader. I wanna get my name known so I though i'd post

I'm from Camden, AR
I'm 22
I main Samus
My other chars are Mario, DK, and Marth (he's kinda broken atm)

I recently did my first tourney last week (INNV) labeled as Shogun.

Um, that's all I can think about me. What I would like to know is about these crew battles, do you guys in AR just meet togather or something for them. If so, I'd like to know what I could do to maybe join one. I'm fairly knew to it, but I wouldn't mind playing with you guys. Hit me back with some feedback.

And take it easy on me with the jokes, I know i'm a noob poster, lol

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Best bet is to come to the INN biweeklies starting next month. Same area as INNV was except at a restaurant instead of holiday inn...

Post in the AR finder so I can add you to the map too :)

I'd like to Mario ditto you sometime too :)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Aight that's cool :) i'll do that. And where can I find this Arkansas Finder so I can put my name on it or whatever. Is it on the boards, anoter site? Sorry for the noob questions but i'm still noob on site.

And I don't mind doing ditto marios :).

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Sweet are you the same one and only shogun that is the smaus player that was at the inn.

ps to be correct you are black right and wore a due rag?. i wana mario ditto to

Yes i'm the Black guy with the Du Rag that used Samus through the whole tourney, lol. And yea I don't mind doing some ditto's with you too Iori. IIRC ur the guy who played with everyone and had a really good ganon that I saw. I don't mind playing all you guys, you're all really fine players.

Thanks for the link also Zane.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I really want to play, but this weekend will be busy weekend for me. Maybe next weekend?

edited: ah ok nvm i'm stupid, I was thinking the weekend of 21-22.

Deuce

Smash Cadet
Just saying whats up Im Sean from Clarksville, Arkansas. I main falco. and I like to smash.

IF you attend ATU in russellville get in contact, always looking for more people to play with!

execute

Smash Rookie
What kind of tournaments are going on this summer? There are at least three people I know from Fayetteville dying to attend tournaments this summer.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I have a tourney at my house. $50 entry fee and 0% payout. Come one, come all!

Sarge, you got to come down soon. I got two more controllers for the Wii and a few games. Plus sushi is calling my name. I hope your job search is going better than mine.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I think your job searching is going better than mine. Im posting this early cause I havent slept becuase..................Drum Roll......................... I was pwned by contacts!!!!!!!!!

Yes, thats right, I couldn't get them out, and I just got them. I'm never putting them on again and I'm getting glasses. I've wasted literally over 5 hours in one day with those **** things.

I think sushi sounds good, I definetly need to come over.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
They were acuvue, I think I'm just a wussy when it comes to touching my eyeball. I've been real sensitive with my eyes all my life, especially since I have really long eyelashes that point down instead of up.

I wish i could wear them, but I just cant get them out. Im going to get glasses.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
They were acuvue, I think I'm just a wussy when it comes to touching my eyeball. I've been real sensitive with my eyes all my life, especially since I have really long eyelashes that point down instead of up.

I wish i could wear them, but I just cant get them out. Im going to get glasses.
I had that same exact problem... I just couldn't stand getting contacts near my eyes. It took me four hours to put them in, realize that the doc gave me the wrong prescription (+ instead of -), and then spent a shorter, but still agonizingly long time getting them out.

I'm now due to go get glasses soon, but I keep putting it off.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I may not make this one, but I will be at one sometime soon, I havent been to one in a good time. I miss you guys!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks Yang, at least I'm not the only one that can't stand to touch my eye, I think its the Asian thing for me. They are already really small.

Top Bottom