• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
BMW was excited about going tonight, but now he's not too sure if he wants to go or not.

I would love to go tonight, but the only concern I have is that it takes like 30 dollars of gas money to get there since gas prices have gone up. $30 + $25 of entry fees = like 55 dollars to go tonight... If I could take someone there who would help pay for gas or I could carpool with someone to help pay for gas, I'll definately go. If not, I have to decide whether I want to spend that much money.

It is the first bi-weekly we've had in a while, I have a decent amount of money right now, and I don't really have that much going on tonight, so I'll probobly end up going even if it does cost a lot. :)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Well, negate that last post, 'cause I can't go... Here's what I just posted in the bi-weekly thread:

It seems I won't be able to make this bi-weekly after all...

I'm supposed to meet my entire family at 10:00 Sunday morning for mother's day stuff. That would give me almost no time to get where I need to get to and no sleep, so I can't go to the bi-weekly.

I'll be at the next bi-weekly for sure though. I was gonna be at this one even if I had to drive by myself, but now it's probobly not the best idea to go. Someone PLEASE record at least the finals matches!

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Sarge, lets get together and go to the next one. Tim called me and wants to come to down some time, so Ill let you know when. He wants the 3some back together so you know.
By the way, go into the debate hall and help me out in the pre-marital sex thread. Freaking *******.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Fizz wanted to go...but backed...but now he wants to go again! So I guess the only AR dudes are going to be Zane, Saberguy, and myself? Aww. ;-;

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Tim is actually staying the night here. We went to a movie.

Next biweekly sounds good to me.

Guess what we are having for mothers day dinner........ thats right........ Thai Beef...... Be jealous

I can't post in the debate hall anymore, dwyp is over, but for your wal=mart debate, I found this.........http://video.google.com/url?docid=1509715597174925771&esrc=sr2&ev=v&q=penn+and+teller&vidurl=http://video.google.com/videoplay%3Fdocid%3D1509715597174925771%26q%3Dpenn%2Band%2Bteller%26hl%3Den&usg=AL29H21BOKkOOe5oEyAZsas4DTQOz0GWEw This is gold for that arguement. I loved and laughed.

SouthsideRaven

Smash Rookie
well sarge i got my wave dash and techin down really well so you guys need to come over and play me some, brad is planning a get together anyway so just bring some controllers

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
You guys should come up to Jonesboro some time and smash with me and Fizz. Also there is another dude that goes by Froboy on here that lives in Jonesboro and I think we're gonna get together some time and play.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Hmm... This weekend is the Otep/Static X concert in Little Rock, so probably not then. Next week after that is the bi-weekly. Maybe we could like go over there Friday night then do the bi-weekly the next night or something like that.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
zzz...zzzz *snot bubble pops HUH!? oh,

Hi everybody! Long time no read. Ive been away from smash for a whie. It feels nice not to play for so long. j/k !Halo3 beta ftw! im so uber awesome. go look me up bungie.net, name= LVL9 Sarg, Jon i feel sad that you guys leave me out of the sushi just because i dont live 5 min from bebee anymore :( i though we had something special. but back on subject i would like to play sometime soon, probably the weekend after this one. hopefully its a biweekley weekend. we will see...

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
My friend you are always welcome to sushi with us. I do believe Sarge is coming down to Hot Springs (where my parents live) because there is suppose to be a really good one here. You are invited as well. You know this.

I've neglected smash lately. I've been drooling over the Starcraft 2 web page. I'm sure with the new brawl web site launching I'll get the flame back though.

By the way LvL9, I need you to add me on your Wii. When you do, tell me Sarges Mii doesn't look just like him.

# 7914 2080 7202 1023

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I think Chamberlin was talking about coming down to my place on Saturday before the bi-weekly to get some all-day practice in. You guys are free to come as well if you want.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
So I think Chamberlin is coming down to my house tomorrow. I'll be taking him + 2 others in my car up to Memphis that night and you guys can stay at my house after we get back. More people are welcome to come it's just that you won't be getting a free ride to Memphis if you do lol.

Teh Otar

Smash Rookie
Otter (that's the nickname most of my friends call me)
Fayetteville/Springdale area
Peach

it'd be cool to meet some of you guys offline. Although I live pretty far from Little Rock, which is where most of you live...

Oh yeah, and sorry about being so late to reply to this thread. It seems that most of you guys already know each other pretty well, I feel like I'm sort of imposing or something ^_^;

shroom

Smash Cadet
Anyone near ward/bebee.
Hey I've been home for about 2 weeks now. I went the whole semester withought playing smash more than a couple times and now I really suck. I need someone decent to play against. So anyone live near ward/beebe and want to smash.

Deuce

Smash Cadet
Sweet! I just got accepted to UCA in Conway, so ill be fairly close to Little Rock to play some of you guys. I've only played a few people who play smash competitively, but I have managed to beat them. So I Hope within 3 months I'll be able to play some of you guys! Perhaps travel to tourneys together or something. I love playing people who are better than me. (Which im sure most of you are!)

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman

execute

Smash Rookie
To ALL LR players: I should be in Little Rock this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so if any of you want to play call/ leave a voicemail at my # 479-409-3427

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I could probably play you on Sunday, and wouldn't mind a money match either. Best 2/3 $5/$10?

Give me the info on where you will be and I will gladly drive up there, maybe I can get Chamberlin to come too.

execute

Smash Rookie
It's not for sure yet, but I think I am visiting my friend in LR this weekend so we'll see how that goes. I am not too familiar with street names in Little Rock but my friend lives in the apartments that are RIGHT across the street from the mall. The apartments couldn't be any closer to the mall. His apartment is also very close to a resteraunt called pei wei or something like that. I'll try to do as many money matches as possible so that the matches are interesting, as long as you guys don't make me go completely broke ; )

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Done. Everyone clear your schedules. Im making it happen tonight! Smashfest. Execute Sarg, Chamberlin, Expect calls from me tonight. WE just need a place! There is another smasher on base. I played him last night. He is decent. With some training he could surpass me quickly :) Dam samuses!! RARRRR Anyway im goin gto call you guys in like an hour so lets get it on. Oh yeah i didnt forget you ACE :) YESS SMASHFEST!!!!!!!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
God****it, I might be able to head down there later tonight like around 7 or 8 but it's my grandma's birthday today and we are going out to eat. Why did you pick today of all days to do this lvl9 lol.

Edit- Alright so we are eating at about 7:30 which means I won't be able to leave till like 8:30 or 9, which would put me in L.R. at about 11:30... I don't think I can make it. I can definately make it tomorrow though if you guys want.

execute

Smash Rookie
I am REALLY sorry guys but my ride down to LR on friday flaked on me. I have LVL9's number though and I will get down to play you guys this summer. Sorry and if anyone else wants a call next time I am in LR pm me your number. again sorry.

The Enemy

Smash Apprentice
Name: Jonah
Character: Mewtwo

Since I'm stuck down here in Magnolia, I would've never guessed there was this many serious Smash players in Arkansas. The only players I've met are in our crew.-LOL- I hope I can get a chance to play some of you one day.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
We should plan on everyone meeting up in Little Rock since that is the halfway point for nearly all of us and most of the Smashers live in the L.R. area anyway.

Should do it sometime before the Summer ends to, maybe make it a weekend thing.

Bring your friends too, maybe we could do a tournament if enough of us show up.

The Enemy

Smash Apprentice
That would be great! I'm still just a lowly noob but I would love to go to my first tournament. Only one person from our crew here has placed at a tournament, so the rest of us need to start representing too.

Top Bottom