• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I love chili peppers. I got some habanero hot sauce and it's hard to resist putting it on everything. Chili powder is pretty good, but not very spicy. Maybe there is spicier chili powder that I haven't heard of, since I haven't done much looking around for such things. It probably doesn't help that my chili powder is just a generic store brand. I still like it, though.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I'm going to permanently pass on trying ghost chili pepper. It will either kill me or I will never be satisfied with other spicy food for the rest of my life.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
It's surprisingly manageable for how hot it is. A very very satisfying burn, and I don't even have a high heat tolerance.

However Curry in a Hurry serves food from the devil's own kitchen.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I'm going to permanently pass on trying ghost chili pepper. It will either kill me or I will never be satisfied with other spicy food for the rest of my life.
It's overrated. Sure it's spicy. But is it really THAT spicy? Please. Pepper spray is worse.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
i know every was a jerk to you and now you have no taste buds but did they will put pepper spray on some of your food?

I know they put a ton of stuff in your drinks lol
that's Jason that got all the **** on his food. And yes, he has no taste buds or gag reflex. I just luv me sum spicy food.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yoshiman, do you ever play your 3DS anymore?

Edit*

Went back to watch Devour 2. Arby- saw your NGSA and Kyou tags. I have a whole new respect for you, and since it means something to me now I'm sorry I had to put you through what I did in the video :(

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Yoshiman, do you ever play your 3DS anymore?

Edit*

Went back to watch Devour 2. Arby- saw your NGSA and Kyou tags. I have a whole new respect for you, and since it means something to me now I'm sorry I had to put you through what I did in the video :(
Lol I think this is more insult than compliment :p

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
Haha wow guys I didnt even know this thread existed glad i found it, I've undertaken a venture recently to unite the smash scene in arkansas through a facebook page where we can all get to know each other and meet new players, haha until two days ago, in my mind the smash scene in Arkansas was just the people i taught how to play, and the people who got me interested in the technicalz but here is the link to s community page, followed by a link to a group, both pages are still rough seeing as to how they have only been up for about 3 days but they will get there
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arkansas-Smash-Society/198852703579949

https://www.facebook.com/groups/285926091523241/

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
Im also planning on hosting a tourney at UALR (University of Arkansas at Little Rock) on October 20th, details still have to be worked out but its pretty definate that its going to happen so if you can make it please let me know either through the group page or an event link ill be making in the near future, or through a p.m. there will be brawl melee project m and ps3s and xboxs there for if anyone wants to play anything else just let me know what it is and we can talk about how to make it happen, sorry about making you guys read two books on this social thread, but I just really want to see this arkansas smash thing become more of a community, like texas or some other states

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Had you been around 2-3 months ago dude we had a real strong community going. League of Legends destroyed the community pretty much. We still have some good players here, but we rarely get together to just play. You know we are pretty much Melee exclusive right??

:phone:

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
sounds good to me I'm strictly a melee player myself but I'm trying to get everyone to the tourney, old and new. Im sure if i mention wobbles coming to a tourney it would peak some interest from everyone right??? But here is the link to the facebook event page like away ill be putting a post on the boards shortly. It would be great if we could get everyone in Arkansas or at least 70% of our smash "community" there.

https://www.facebook.com/events/486539761365468/?context=create

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Hey Nova,

I believe I contacted you on facebook, but I'd like to say it here as well. I'm advertising to the Fayetteville group to get some of the smashers to carpool to LR for your tournament.

The rest of you LOLers should go too. You're too good at smash to just stop...

Vts

Smash Champion
oh no worries i'll be there, to win it all muhahahaha, i'll start playing again to get my tech skill going again then i'll be set.

i'm little rusty but pretty sure i'll do just fine w/o to much practice, but i want to give everyone my 100% so going to practice !

I'm going to request off for that saturday today in hopes of getting it off.

if not i might be late to the event or can't come due to work.

any plans of what time the event will be?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sweet!

VTS, what are your secondaries or do you just stick with the twins? I'm looking for someone to help me with some marth techs...
VTS is a nub. Beat him every game with Ganon. <3

You should be asking the mighty Yoshiman for assistance!

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I KNOW SOME THINGS BOUT MARF

did you know you can fair dair in one short hop

and sh bair double jump waveland on dreamland plat (not to mention any other stage)

good spacing tool

in fact bair is a fantastic spacing tool just no one uses it b/c they sux at pivots and using bair at all except edgeguarding

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Had you been around 2-3 months ago dude we had a real strong community going. League of Legends destroyed the community pretty much. We still have some good players here, but we rarely get together to just play. You know we are pretty much Melee exclusive right??

:phone:
Yea dude um it's gonna be pretty hard to get smash back. Like I told you on FB Smash and A.S.S. is dead. Your A.S.S. isn't what it should be. Who knows how it'll go? Good luck. But if the original A.S.S. shows up your peeps will be more likely to quit in general or just stop going to things.

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
A.S.S isn't dead.
We went to a tourny by Notre Dame lik3 a month ago.
We just old
old and tired
And if we don't show up,
how will the peeps know they bad?
I'm pretty sure most of A.S.S will be showing. We might not be AWESOME. But we'll be ASSSOME

Vts

Smash Champion
Sweet!

VTS, what are your secondaries or do you just stick with the twins? I'm looking for someone to help me with some marth techs...
I secondary fox/marth/falcon/sheik/peach/puff/ganon.

over all my best secondary is fox maybe marth...huge maybe lol.

over all I play everyone at a decent terrible level, just gotta ask to sit down with me and ask character i'll play w/e you want for least 5 matches before i get little bored and switch but if you really need help i might play 10-15 as marth

Top Bottom